in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 07-14-2010 2:00 PM by folkdeejay. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-10-2010 10:49 AM

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

Thanks to STB Brackets..

I'd just like to say a public thank you from all of us at BeoWorld to Gavin Sykes, owner of STB Brackets who has agreed to sponsor / advertise on BeoWorld for a further 12 Months this May.

Gavin has always been a true B&O enthusiast (he has some jaw-dropping vintage pieces in his collection) as well as a great supporter of BeoWorld ever since we launched the 'new' site, and advertising on BeoWorld has obviously been a success for him too!

The revenue from this advertising goes towards the high server and maintenance costs associated with such a large website as well as funding future upgrades, both on the main site and of course the forum.

So - from all of us at BeoWorld to the team at STB Brackets.. (see below)   Yes -  thumbs up

BeoWorld - Everything Bang & Olufsen

BeoWorld - Everything Bang & Olufsen

• 07-11-2010 2:55 AM In reply to

Re: Thanks to STB Brackets..

Thanks to Gavin and to the other sponsors of Beoworld. They make a huge difference to the site and I would encourage any member in need of the services they offer to give them a call.

• 07-11-2010 1:29 PM In reply to

• Medogsfat
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 02-21-2007
    • *Moderator* Leeds, Yorkshire
    • Posts 4,045
    • Founder

Huge thanks from me also.

I'm particularly pleased with the continuity in support shown by our sponsors. Proves we must all be doing something rightBig Smile

Chris.

The use of metaphors should be avoided like the plague. They're like a red rag to a bull to me.

• 07-14-2010 2:00 PM In reply to

Gavin is,  of course,  one of the good guys.

STB is a true act of genius, or perhaps the act of a true genius .... and yet....all that thought and ingenuity.... such innovation....such style......from a City fan???

Having had the honour of Gavins company in places as diverse as Berlin, Struer, Reading and several other cities around Europe, I could tell you some tales.....but that would be telling.Cool

A true gentleman.  Long may his bracket stay erect.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)