in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 12-25-2010 3:48 PM by Michael. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-24-2010 7:55 AM

I would like to share this

Some positive news about B&O UK and Struer.....

My BV7-40mk3 was just a 3years old, still under warranty, but had been repaired three times, in the last 3months, 3 new digital video engines and a PIN module, the service was excellent and the dealer who dealt with this was of the upmost customer service, but the set still remained faulty, so a letter to the dealer and B&O, the dealer on my side, resulted in a B&O replacing the set with a new BV7-40MK4 Blueray.

I can only thank the dealer for all there help in getting this sorted so close to xmas as the set was changed yesterday. I will be visiting the dealer in the new year to make some purchases, forgot to mention the dealer did not supply the original set, so my faith has been restored not only in the quality of customer service from the dealer, but also B&O as a brand.

Many thanks to Michael and the team

Jon

• 12-24-2010 2:34 PM In reply to

Re: I would like to share this

I'm happy to hear, that the service still comes with theese fantastic products.

I have allso experienced great service from my dealer in Denmark, and the service department from Struer.

Merry christmas
  • 12-24-2010 3:07 PM In reply to

That's great to hear. There is a tendency to moan about B&O, such as the BS8 being made in China, but if like me you get unbelievable customer service (my London dealership is superb) then I would argue that B&O is an experience rather than just a high end retailer.

Sent from iPhone
  • 12-24-2010 4:41 PM In reply to

That's a nice story, Thanks for sharing! We tend to do more moaning and less praising on here for the dealers!

• 12-25-2010 8:03 AM In reply to

That's FANTASTIC service and what a FAB upgrade. I love good service, must say, i get similar service from MINI (WILLIAMS MINI, LIVERPOOL). I've also been experiencing similar excellent service on Selfridges, London.

Isn't that refreshing and superb!

• 12-25-2010 8:09 AM In reply to

• Spiros
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 09-03-2007
    • Thessaloniki GREECE
    • Posts 1,088
    • Gold Member

My self have the same (short of) experience with my local B&O technicians. I can only thank them for all their support even to the oldest product I will ask for their knowledge or tech support. I think that all these people make B&O stand out from the crowds.

Best regards

Spiros

• 12-25-2010 3:48 PM In reply to

• Michael
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 05-20-2009
    • Glen Waverley, Victoria, Australia
    • Posts 245
    • Gold Member

Hi Jon,

Thanks for your post.  It is great news.  But the cynic in me says "so they should have".  If the set was in warranty and been repaired numerous times the company really did owe it to you as clearly it was faulty. 

Good on your dealer too for supporting you through and hope you have many years of enjoyment. 

What BluRay disc are you going to purchase as your first? 

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)