in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 04-28-2007 2:51 AM by Dave. 27 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-27-2007 1:51 PM In reply to

• Jandyt
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-01-2007
    • Clitheroe, Lancashire, UK
    • Posts 13,004
    • Founder

Re: Shall i buy Beocom 6000s or not!?

joff135:

Hi all,

i bought a pair of black Beocom 6000s the other day and they look and work great.

I was surprised that they don't have a built-in 'handsfree' facility though...it is always handy when changing a nappy or doing the ironing etc!

The only slight fault that i have found is that the paintwork on the inner side where the earpeice holes are has a sort of brush mark across..as if the paint was slightly smudged before it dried? Both phones are the same and i rang my dealer and he says that their demo is the same too??? Any of you got this same issue?

Cheers, Joff 

Hi Joff. As far as I am aware, there is no paint involved. It is just grey plastic. The marks you describe must, therefore, be to do with the moulding.I'm sure one of the WOS (Wise old sages) will correct me if I'm wrong.

Andy T.

Poor me, never win owt!

• 04-27-2007 2:53 PM In reply to

I have one beocom 6000 and am very happy with it!

Definitely worth it but if you don't want to spend too much you can have a look on ebay. There are always plenty of them for sale.

It's a very easy phone to use and the sound quality is very good. Not to mention the design...

I also use it to control the volume of my Ouverture and MX7000 tv. A real joy  Big Smile

Bruno 

• 04-28-2007 2:51 AM In reply to

• Dave
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Brisbane, Australia
    • Posts 2,328
    • Bronze Member

I chose the beocom 4 over the beocom 6000 because it had a MUCH nicer feel to the handset, and i have no need to link it, seems i only have a 1401 next to the bed.

The beocom 4 is a much newer design than the beocom 6000 also and i really enjoy it's simplicity and it's abilty to change it's color if you feel it should stand out... or completely blend in.

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort.”

Your health and well-being comes first and fore-most.

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2