in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 08-16-2007 1:08 AM by Daniel Seiler. 67 replies.
Page 3 of 3 (68 items) < Previous 1 2 3
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-14-2007 11:41 AM In reply to

Re: SERVICE and Quality issue - with B&O...

So, it seems like giving B&O a call is effective Laughing

I got a call from the shop manager in the early afternoon. He asked me to excuse him, and he told me that such problems will never happen again, and that he will also talk to his staff about this. And he told me that my BS4 is now in repair and will be priority.

So then, some 3 hours later i got a call from a technician telling me that the BS4 is repaired and ready now. It was a cable they forgot to connect when they but the BS4 together last time. They will deliver my BS4 tomorrow.

I now hope that my BS4 is really okay, an then the case is closed for me so far.

• 08-14-2007 12:05 PM In reply to

Well done, and very well done B&O of Switzerland. I imagine that some junior members of the team were reminded that customer service makes or breaks a relationship and first impressions can be hard to change. I am very pleased for you!
  • 08-14-2007 2:15 PM In reply to

Peter:
    I am very pleased for you!

Thanks for the support of you all! I am now very positive that this issue is solved by tomorrow. 

• 08-14-2007 2:57 PM In reply to

• Jandyt
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-01-2007
    • Clitheroe, Lancashire, UK
    • Posts 13,004
    • Founder

Peter:
    Well done, and very well done B&O of Switzerland. I imagine that some junior members of the team were reminded that customer service makes or breaks a relationship and first impressions can be hard to change. I am very pleased for you!

And maybe they've been reading this thread!
    Glad it looks like it's going to be sorted to your satisfaction. Perhaps they could throw in a couple of freebies for your trouble.(Beo5 and Beosound 6 sounds ok)Wink

Andy T.

Poor me, never win owt!

• 08-14-2007 3:39 PM In reply to

jandyt:
    . Perhaps they could throw in a couple of freebies for your trouble.(Beo5 and Beosound 6 sounds ok)Wink

Yeah, i would definitely not say "No" to this  

• 08-14-2007 4:45 PM In reply to

• beodim
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Switzerland
    • Posts 130
    • Founder

Dany, I am glad that your call to B&O has worked as expected. Maybe you won't need to change the dealer after that.

BV7-40, BC6-26, DVD2, BCordV8000, BS4, BS2, BS Ouverture, BC9500, BM8000, BCord9000, BL8000, BL6000, BL2, BL3, BVox4500, BCom6000, Beomedia1, BCom5, Serenata

• 08-15-2007 12:48 AM In reply to

Yes, we will see. At least i hope so.
  • 08-15-2007 4:17 AM In reply to

So, my last update so far:

I just got my BS4 delivered. It works fine, CD makes no noise, Radio ok, and A.Mem finally works again. So the technician guy asked again to excuse him.

So far this issue is solved, and my BS4 works fine. I hope now i won't have any problems with my unit in the next few years. 

• 08-15-2007 6:56 AM In reply to

• Alex
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Bath & Cardiff, UK
    • Posts 2,990
    • Bronze Member

Next few years? Laughing I wouldn't expect to have any issues for the next 20 years!

Weekly top artists:                   

• 08-15-2007 7:00 AM In reply to

Would be great if it lasts for 20 years! We will see 
  • 08-15-2007 8:20 AM In reply to

• Dave
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Brisbane, Australia
    • Posts 2,328
    • Bronze Member

Alex:

Next few years? Laughing I wouldn't expect to have any issues for the next 20 years!

Here here 

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort.”

Your health and well-being comes first and fore-most.

• 08-15-2007 12:08 PM In reply to

Last update: 

Because of what happened again with my dealer (see here: http://forum.beoworld.org/forums/permalink/38106/38864/ShowThread.aspx#38864 ), i switched my dealer now. and it seems like i were lucky this time. 

• 08-15-2007 2:14 PM In reply to

• Jandyt
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-01-2007
    • Clitheroe, Lancashire, UK
    • Posts 13,004
    • Founder

I'm really happy for you DanielBig Smile
    I think you have had the patience of Job in this affair.

Poor me, never win owt!

• 08-15-2007 8:08 PM In reply to

• joff135
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • North Somerset, UK
    • Posts 62
    • Bronze Member

Re: Quality issue - with B&O...

The problem with getting a faulty peice of equipment is that the whole experience of having something brand new and wonderful is tarnished...and then if it is repaired you tend to examine it far closer and may find other faults that you would normally not notice.

I would always demand a new replacement...the only problem being tha wait for a new unit...i had to wait a couple of months for my replacement Lab 2...but they did let me continue using the faulty one in the meantime. 

• 08-15-2007 9:13 PM In reply to

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

Very pleased you got it sorted Daniel - i've been following this thread with interest!  Enjoy your BS4 now.

Lee
    Smile

BeoWorld - Everything Bang & Olufsen

• 08-16-2007 12:42 AM In reply to

Yes i am really happy tha have a good dealer now! I will visit him tomorrow again, to have a "Hear in sesion" with different speakers. Then, when i have found out 2-3 models, he will take them home to me to try them in "reality". Really cool, and a service that i did not know till now. 

Here you can see my dealer: http://www.ediblatter.ch/de/about.htm

So for all those living in or around Basel, Switzerland, go to this dealer  

• 08-16-2007 12:53 AM In reply to

• Dave
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Brisbane, Australia
    • Posts 2,328
    • Bronze Member

Ooer i like that!! Very trendy. Smile I'm sure you'll let us know your thoughts after you do an A,B,C,D test between speakers, that should be a fun time for you.

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort.”

Your health and well-being comes first and fore-most.

• 08-16-2007 1:08 AM In reply to

It will be great fun, i am sure!

When i was there yesterday, we did also spend some 20 minutes to just watch and listen to BV9 and BL9 + BL2. Great effects man! 

Page 3 of 3 (68 items) < Previous 1 2 3