in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 08-05-2009 10:37 AM by nobby. 58 replies.
Page 3 of 3 (59 items) < Previous 1 2 3
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-03-2009 4:04 PM In reply to

• Medogsfat
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 02-21-2007
    • *Moderator* Leeds, Yorkshire
    • Posts 4,045
    • Founder

Re: How many Remotes??!!

As I live in a house predominantly female I have about 10 remotes of BL1000 & Beo4 varieties. I need this many as the women of the house are continually losing them down the sides of the furniture etc... (I once found one in the fridge & SWMBO once put one in her handbag).

I've also got 3 or 4 which are work in progress awaiting different bespoke cosmetic finishes. One is gonna be piano black back case with polished top panels (I already have one in reverse with polished back & piano black top pltes) - undecided about the others but any suggestions are welcome Smile

Chris.

The use of metaphors should be avoided like the plague. They're like a red rag to a bull to me.

• 08-03-2009 4:19 PM In reply to

Only two - so  far.

• 08-03-2009 4:37 PM In reply to

• msinn
    • Not Ranked
      Male
    • Joined on 12-11-2007
    • Germany
    • Posts 48
    • Gold Member

I have:

- 3 x Beo4 (for rooms with tv)

- 2 x Beolink 1000 (for audio rooms)

- 1 x Beolink 7000 (for an audio room)

I have not:

- Beo4 Cinema (BUT: I like to have one)

- Beo5 (and don't want it, because I have never seen one programmed in an ergonomic way. Is it possible at all?)

- Beolink 5000 (because I am almost out of 2-way equipment)

Greetings

msinn

• 08-03-2009 4:55 PM In reply to

one Beo4

and my hand for vintage .... Smile

when your Black Label begin to taste like juice just take shot or two of Absinthe and after that quench with some vodka, if you still feel juice like take beer with grappa !

• 08-04-2009 4:29 PM In reply to

• Vifa
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 05-24-2008
    • Posts 64
    • Bronze Member

PRESENT:

1x Beolink 1000

1x Beolink 7000

COMING:

1x Beo4

1x Beotime (I read it could be used as a remote too Smile)

I think I am under average ... :/

The Beolink 1000 is my favourite remote of them all, and this remote is also the most suitable for my BeoSystem 9500. And also, it annoyed me that the Beo4 only had 'Phono' on the 'List' and not as a buttom, so I decided to go with the Beolink 1000. Big Smile

The Beolink 7000 is just cool. It looks really great when it stands next to a BeoSystem 9500 or 9300, and I think it has become a collectors item too. Nevertheless, I find it very practical when I am sitting at my desk and actually can see what I am doing without taking a look at the music system. I can control everything with this - recording, timer programmering you name it - without standing next to my music system just to be sure what I am doing. This one really takes advantage of the two-way communication of the old systems.

The Beo4, this one will probably be the next remote I will get. I am looking into buying a MX8000 and to control every functions of this television I need a Beo4. Will still be using the Beolink 1000 to control both the music system and television though, but need the Beo4 to the most advanced functions.

• 08-04-2009 7:32 PM In reply to

• Dave
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Brisbane, Australia
    • Posts 2,328
    • Bronze Member

Jandyt:

The camera never lies...

...or does it?

Is the BL7000 on the left for spares?

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort.”

Your health and well-being comes first and fore-most.

• 08-04-2009 7:56 PM In reply to

• Jandyt
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-01-2007
    • Clitheroe, Lancashire, UK
    • Posts 13,004
    • Founder

No Dave. It belongs to Peter, as does the second Beo5.  This picture was taken just after the launch of Beo5.
    Peter was kind enough to lend me his 7000 to help me decide whether to buy one for myself. I did!

Poor me, never win owt!

• 08-04-2009 8:34 PM In reply to

• Dave
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Brisbane, Australia
    • Posts 2,328
    • Bronze Member

Yeah i remember that, just looked a bit sad with no lights on, i thought it was a dead spare!

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort.”

Your health and well-being comes first and fore-most.

• 08-05-2009 10:37 AM In reply to

i have about 40 ... but only about 10 of them are working at the moment

Page 3 of 3 (59 items) < Previous 1 2 3