in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 05-13-2009 5:23 AM by vikinger. 29 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (30 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-06-2009 5:01 AM In reply to

Re: On-Line Pre-Owned B&O Dealers

A correction!

My email to Morethan AV from 19th April apparently failed in its transmission and I didn't notice the related ISP warning. So apologies to Morethan AV!

(Collecting BC1 Sunday. Unfortunately its a 500 mile round trip! Mustn't forget the Allen key so that I can get it off the stand and into the car!)

Vikinguk

I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure. [W C Fields]

• 05-06-2009 10:24 AM In reply to

• SKApretto71
    • Not Ranked
      Male
    • Joined on 04-19-2007
    • Europe - Italy - Tuscany - Fucecchio
    • Posts 66
    • Founder

I had some mail exchange with Lifestyle AV for a pair of BL3s and I had a GREAT experience.

It's the only dealer I contacted for B&O.

---

Raffaele "SKApretto n.71" Sgherri

I like Chrome and spread it!

• 05-06-2009 10:45 AM In reply to

I 've bought Beolab 3's from Lifestyle AV too, and I would highly recommend them. Prompt delivery and goods as described. I've bought minor stuff from Iconic TV and also had a good experience, although it took them a little longer for the goods to be delivered, but nothing too bad. I also bought a Beomaster 7000 and Beogram CD 7000 from a reseller in Holland. Again no problem at all.

Beoworld's twenty-eighth ninth prize winner and fifty-first second prize winner. Best £30 I've ever spent!

• 05-06-2009 1:25 PM In reply to

Have just taken delivery of a wall bracket for a BC1 from Lifestyle. It was sold as used but looks new to me. Came with a couple of B&O freebies. Fantastic service!

Vikinguk

• 05-13-2009 5:23 AM In reply to

Just spotted a QDA auction for an Avant on eBay. Being sold with a new One for All  remote!

At the bottom of the entry they claim that it's More Than an AV, it's a  Lifestyle. They obviously need to sack their PR people because they forgot to mention that a Beo's 4 Life!

Vikinguk

Page 2 of 2 (30 items) < Previous 1 2