in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 02-02-2009 4:48 AM by Tom. 103 replies.
Page 5 of 5 (104 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-01-2009 11:25 AM In reply to

• cjfc
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 09-22-2007
    • Posts 45
    • Bronze Member

Re: BEOWORLD PRIZE DRAW - JANUARY 2009 !!

PrizeDrawBot:

The Prizes are hotting up as we enter the 'final three' !! 

Third Prize this month is an amazing 'NOS' Vintage Beomaster 2400 Tuner/Amplifier!!

Another one of our 'BeoWorld Barn-Finds' -  a 'New Old Stock' Beomaster 2400 Tuner Amplifier from 1980. It was unpacked, spent about two months on display in the dealership - then it was gently packed back up in it's original box and lay in a dark corner of the dealers warehouse ever since. After 29 years, when tested - it simply fired up and worked perfectly. That's Bang & Olufsen for you.. This stunning unit still has it's original price tag on the power cord (£365.95) and has been re-packed with all of it's guarantees and user manuals intact. To have it literally 'timewarped' to 2009 without being touched for all this time is quite amazing. A really very special prize, and without a doubt 'museum grade' - it really is 'as new'.. Good Luck!

The recipient of this museum piece (in the nicest sense!) is..

Mr C. Craggs (cjfc) of London, UK

Treasure it - that's an order.. from about 30 or 40 BeoWorlders who wished they had won it !!

That's truly amazing. Thank you so much BeoWorld.

I promise to treasure it. I have no idea whether I’ll even risk taking it out of the box. If I do it will take a prominent position in the house (and I will have to source some suitable speakers)

cjfc (A v pleased BeoWorlder)

• 02-01-2009 3:51 PM In reply to

Nearly 1 year to wait so prizes 12 times higher in value. Yes ! Stick out tongueWink. Seriously congrats to the winners. To the others just believe like me : I won the August 1st prize and I gonna sign again for a gold membership.Smile

• 02-01-2009 5:40 PM In reply to

Very well done to all winners! Would love to know what you choose to buy with the vouchers propoganda. Best wishes from Simon...

• 02-02-2009 4:48 AM In reply to

• Tom
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Luxembourg
    • Posts 3,175
    • Bronze Member

Congratulations to all of the winners. Saturday seems not to be a good day for a PD, seems to have been quite quiet...

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. - Berthold Auerbach

Page 5 of 5 (104 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5