in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 12-01-2008 1:18 AM by wonderfulelectric. 25 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-01-2008 1:18 AM In reply to

Re: BeoSound 6 MP3 player - a look inside

Dave:

bayerische, i agree with you 100%,

There are too many things to dislike about the BeoSound six to pay a B&o premium for it.

The 'feel' of it is too light and cheap, and the volume it's capable is odd! If you wanted to listen to classical music in a place with background noise, it would be frustrating.

The BeoSound 2 is a B&o product in the way it sounds, feels, and the way it functions. Comparing the two is like comparing chalk and cheese and it's been clearly expressed that this was not B&o's best efforts. What i'd like to know is the REAL reason they relaxed so much on the release of  a new product. 

Apparently, they still thought it was the 90s where you can get away with cheap quality by simple branding. I think the reason why B&O still cannot produce a money is no object product with a quality that actually matches the price is because it is a public company, it is too small to produce a statement product and too big to have high production cost manufacturing.

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2