in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 11-02-2008 6:52 PM by 9 LEE. 192 replies.
Page 8 of 8 (193 items) « First ... < Previous 4 5 6 7 8
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-31-2008 6:52 PM In reply to

• h1npw
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • A cricket ball throw from Trent Bridge
    • Posts 776
    • Founder

Re: Prize Draw October

Well done! I’ve seen that name before – possibly on ‘Crimewatch’ but more likely on the Forums..

Oh no...... a few of my friends have started to call me Knock Off Nigel....this is just going to confirm their thoughts Laughing

I am very very happy... Lee, I can feel a trip to Eastbourne coming on.... will be in touch.

Cheers

Nigel

• 10-31-2008 7:37 PM In reply to

• Tom
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Luxembourg
    • Posts 3,175
    • Bronze Member

Hey my friends!

Now, I know Luembourg has more than one members on Beoworld. (I knew that before),

I know that Luxembourg has more than one Tom (also knew that before)

and

I know that Luxembourg has only one Tom being a BeoWorld Prize Draw Winner!

I wish it was me!

Anyway, congrats to you, Tom, and all the other winners! Hope you had a great evening!

Prize Draw is ower! May the next one come!

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. - Berthold Auerbach

• 11-01-2008 3:56 AM In reply to

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

Congratulations to all winners!!  Great to picture so many smiling faces Big Smile

The BeoWorld Christmas Draw is now 'in view' in case anyone wants a look..  Just go to the November Prize Draw page and select 'next months draw'

Lee

Smile 

BeoWorld - Everything Bang & Olufsen

• 11-01-2008 4:37 AM In reply to

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

9 LEE:

Congratulations to all winners!!  Great to picture so many smiling faces Big Smile

The BeoWorld Christmas Draw is now 'in view' in case anyone wants a look..  Just go to the November Prize Draw page and select 'next months draw'

Lee

Smile 

Very nice, a pair of Beolab 3's would make a fantastic Christmas present.Wink Now how can I bribe old PDB?^o)]

CraigSmile

For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk and we learned to listen..

• 11-01-2008 5:23 AM In reply to

• Puncher
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-27-2007
    • Nr. Durham, NE England.
    • Posts 9,588
    • Founder

I missed the PD "live" last night as I was out wining & dining but I've conscientiously read the whole thread, post by post, this morning and.......... Whadya know - I've won sod all againSad

Congratulations to all those that did win (especially Nigel, maybe you can use the alarm to remind you when the Wed© Thred starts)

I've looked at the Christmas prizes and, after last years major disappointment, I'd like to take this opportunity to remind Botty that if I win the BL3's this year he can just about get them in the post in time for my birthday the day afterYes -  thumbs upSmile

@ jandyt - I bet you friend couldn't believe his luck, he'd managed to avoid you for 33years and then when he does bump into you you tell him all about your keyring - pricelessLaughingLaughing

Generally speaking, you aren't learning much if your lips are moving.

• 11-01-2008 8:50 AM In reply to

Congrats to all winners. Beolab 3 as December 1st Prize ?! Woaw !!!Big Smile
  • 11-01-2008 10:54 AM In reply to

• Jandyt
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-01-2007
    • Clitheroe, Lancashire, UK
    • Posts 13,004
    • Founder

Superb prizes for December Lee.Big Smile
    Can't help thinking that prizes number 2 and 3 are wrong way round though.

Nice to see the keyring in there, great conversation topic when meeting long lost friends etc.

Poor me, never win owt!

• 11-01-2008 12:22 PM In reply to

• Tom
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Luxembourg
    • Posts 3,175
    • Bronze Member

Really great prizes for the next two draws! Yes -  thumbs up

• 11-01-2008 1:34 PM In reply to

• TWG
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Germany
    • Posts 950
    • Gold Member

Good evening, is there some sort of list where you can see the beoworld username of the winners?

I would be very very angry if I won and I the contact mail got deleted through this spam filter ;-)

• 11-01-2008 3:52 PM In reply to

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

TWG:

Good evening,is there some sort of list where you can see the beoworld username of the winners?

I would be very very angry if I won and I the contact mail got deleted through this spam filter ;-)

Well, the winners are all notified by email (as mentioned) - but to safeguard we publish the previous months winners on the current months draw (look at the bottom of the page), and then we leave the Prize Draws in the search engines. All you need to do is enter the month name you wish to check plus the word 'prize draw' and the thread will be there for your inspection.

This may cause some controversy, and i'm sorry if it does, but if you enter a draw it's your responsibility to check if you've won!  I think we take all the necessary measures already, and short of spending all of my working day chasing people in order to give them their prize - i'm not sure what else to do!!

I also took the precaution of not placing links in the winning notification email (i used to put a link to the thread to make it even easier for the winners), which seems to have got it through spam filters with 100% efficiency over the last 2 months!

Lee

Smile 

• 11-01-2008 4:04 PM In reply to

Lee, I think you should post the winners as a news item in the BeoWorld News column, just like you announce the draw.
  • 11-01-2008 4:46 PM In reply to

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

wtlc2zpx:
    Lee, I think you should post the winners as a news item in the BeoWorld News column, just like you announce the draw.

Okay - does anyone else agree with that ?

That will leave us with personal email notification, notification on the draw, notification on the prize draw page and finally, notification in a news announcement.

Is there anything else anyone wants, or does that feel sufficient?

Lee

Smile 

• 11-02-2008 7:13 AM In reply to

• Tom
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Luxembourg
    • Posts 3,175
    • Bronze Member

I think an email should be enough. IMO, it is not Lee's job to contact the winners more than once. The winners should get an email and then try to contact Lee. If they don't, Lee keeps the prizes...

Just my 2 cents

• 11-02-2008 7:59 AM In reply to

• TWG
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Germany
    • Posts 950
    • Gold Member

I think a news announcement would be a great idea or perhaps simply a private message on Beoworld.

For example ALL my Beoworld notification emails are killed through my emailproviders spam-filter and I trained this damn thing to learn that Beoworld is safe and NO spam. I don't know if they have a softwareissue within their system and that's the reason why I asked if I can read If I have won or not Wink
  • 11-02-2008 2:10 PM In reply to

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

News announcement done.

As mentioned several times - you can see if you have won a Prize simply by reading the current months Prizes page on the main BeoWorld site.  Failing that, you can always really push the boat out and read the Prize Draw thread!

Lee

Smile 

• 11-02-2008 6:44 PM In reply to

Hang on, I think you did the prize draw incorrectly.... I don't see my name anywhere????

[:'(] Super Angry No - thumbs down Lightning Huh? Confused Hmm Unsure

Well done all winners!!!

Party!!!Yes -  thumbs up

My B&O: 2009 Catalogue and Pricelist

• 11-02-2008 6:52 PM In reply to

Great prizes for December!!

I love the candlesticks, cool idea B&O. Perhaps these should be xmas gifts from B&O to all Beoworlders!!!!

My B&O: 2009 Catalogue and Pricelist

• 11-02-2008 6:52 PM In reply to

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

Good use of avatars! Laughing

That crying smiley has never worked...  it's for the boot soon!

Lee 

Page 8 of 8 (193 items) « First ... < Previous 4 5 6 7 8