in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 01-23-2008 11:52 AM by ajames. 27 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-17-2008 8:26 AM In reply to

• Ignace
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-30-2007
    • Moderator - NL
    • Posts 2,749
    • Founder

Re: B&O in White

The Beonic Man:

That's an interesting thought Henry. I can definitly see a white Serene working very well. Might even tempt me to buy one! I loved the white mobiles the minute they came out, and the some of the pink ones! Dare to be different, I love that philosophy and B&O does it better than most.

Simon.

Agree,

a friend has a white Nokia (don't know which model) and it looks quite extravagant Smile

My Beosystem 6500 is white as well and even though not many people here like white for their A/V-products,

they do like the white Beosystem, especially the MCP 6500.  

• 01-17-2008 10:02 AM In reply to

I like it.

The LX5500 is white and black. Looks stylish enough. The Attyca II is still nice and about 8 in condition.

I got a white Beosystem 6000(I only need 120 speakers and maybe a stand in white) but its a bit more yellowish for some reason. When I look at pictures like this site it does seem to be the same.

It could get too white though. Now I have rosewood and white 6000/8000 system depending on what is for service(Dillen). It looks good on the Attyca with the rosewood.

It depends on what product and how it looked/performed/fitted in owerall.

My Tama Granstar drumkit is big with now 10 toms and double bass but I wanted them white and that's what I found(exept one tom). When I set it up it also had some yellowish but after a major cleanup are nearly back to the original white.

• 01-23-2008 11:52 AM In reply to

I think it does depend on yoru colour scheme and that of the other pieces of kit - mind you teh white would look great next to a Mac and iPod in white - the philosophy maybe ties in with an earlier thread on Braun design?

I saw the white BV today at my dealers and it looked really cool - much better than I imagined. My favourite colour schemes have always been the black and silver ones and it's easier to match components up - even from a different era

Beovision Avant 32 RF, DVD1, Beovision 1, MX4002, Beound 3000, Beolab Penta MKII, Beovox Penta, Beolit 707, Beolink Passive, Beovox C30, Beocom 4, Beogram TX, 4 x Beo4, Form 1 & 2, Beocenter 7700, Beovox S65,

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2