in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 09-29-2007 1:16 AM by YannChris. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-29-2007 1:09 AM

• YannChris
    • Top 200 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Larmor-Plage, France
    • Posts 276
    • Founder

Sharing setup files

Hello everybody! 

When I used to have a Pronto, I found a site named RemoteCentral, where you could upload your setup files ( .ccf) or download other user's files.

My Pronto/B&O ccf is still on this site, as I sometimes get questions about it.

It was useful, as downloaded files could be used as templates, then adapted to your specific needs. It also avoided to have to "learn" codes to the Pronto.

I don't know if it is possible to make the same with Beo5, as I shall not buy one without the software (my dealer is 150 km away) and the ability to learn exotic codes to the remote (Tvix player and so on).

If it is posible, why not share setup files through Beoworld?

Just my two cents.

Yann.

Ne pas s'en faire et boire frais!

Mon install en images: cliquez sur mon profil, au dessus de mon avatar - Puis "My files" tout en bas.

Pictures of my setup: click on my nickname, above my avatar. Then "my files" at the bottom of the page.

• 09-29-2007 1:16 AM In reply to

• YannChris
    • Top 200 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Larmor-Plage, France
    • Posts 276
    • Founder

Re: Sharing setup files

Ne pas s'en faire et boire frais!

Mon install en images: cliquez sur mon profil, au dessus de mon avatar - Puis "My files" tout en bas.

Pictures of my setup: click on my nickname, above my avatar. Then "my files" at the bottom of the page.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)