in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 01-23-2011 2:27 PM by Stan. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-22-2011 9:38 AM

Beosound % Table Stand

Would someone be able to advise me how I connect my Beosound 5 to the table top stand please?

Filed under:
  • 01-22-2011 10:17 AM In reply to

Re: Beosound % Table Stand

Hello!

I assume that you have fixed the black adaptor plate with three screws on the table stand...

First I would suggest trying to assemble BS5 and table stand without wires/cables because they may need much space and prevent you from connecting your BS5 with the black adaptor plate.

You have to attach the BS5 with about 20 degrees turned clockwise to the table stand; the "foot" of the BS5 and the table stand fit together with only a small gap; then turn/rotate the BS5 anti-clockwise till it snaps in

I also tried it on my own but could not attach the BS5 close enough to the table stand - there was a gap of about 5 mm -> this was because of the cables; its much easer being two people - one who manages to pull back the cables while the other one attaches the BS5

Greetings Elmar

• 01-23-2011 2:27 PM In reply to

• Stan
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Posts 593
    • Gold Member

Re: Beosound % Table Stand

I also recommend first fitting the pieces together without the wires to understand how it all fits together.

I'm a little confused about the previous poster's mention of the adapter plate - my memory was that the adaptor plate was for the wall mount, but I, as I said, I'm confused...

I found it easier to fit the stand to the BS5 vs. the BS5 to the stand.  That is, I placed the BS5 face down on a carpeted floor, then twisted the stand on to it...

However, you are correct, it is not easy...

Stan

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)