in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 01-17-2008 11:21 AM by Russ. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-01-2008 12:08 PM

Beosystem1 Audio Problem.

I’ve beosystem1 (US version) and I’m experiencing an audio problem, I want to know if anyone has experienced this problem. The problem is when beosystem1 first turned on; I get sound – not often – through the speakers for a few minutes and then the sound cuts off. After a while, the sound comes back on and cuts off. Meanwhile, the speakers lights would lit green indicating that the sound is on but I hear nothing. It happens whether I’m watching a tv and/or playing music through beosystems1.

When I connect the speakers directly to my beosound 9000 and play it independently (disconnect the beosound 9000 from beosystem1) I’ve no problem with the sound. I tried trouble shooting the speakers individually through beosystem1 I get the same problem no sound. I’m most certain that the beosystem1 audio sockets/board is malfunction. Has anyone come across an audio problem with beosystem1?
  • 01-01-2008 2:36 PM In reply to

• beotex
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-20-2007
    • USA
    • Posts 32
    • Bronze Member

Re: Beosystem1 Audio Problem.

The only audio problems I have had with my BS1 have been because of the broadcast. Sorry I'm not much help. 
  • 01-17-2008 2:13 AM In reply to

• Joe
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 10-03-2007
    • SoCal
    • Posts 74
    • Bronze Member

I have never heard of that but when is the last time you have had a software update? How old is your BS1?

Joe 

Its not just a product, its a way of life...
  • 01-17-2008 11:21 AM In reply to

• Russ
    • Top 100 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 05-07-2007
    • Washington, DC USA
    • Posts 641
    • Bronze Member

This is going to sound silly, but can you describe for us the physical placement of the BeoSystem in you system/room?  Is it out in the open?  Inside something?

Russ

We kid because we love.

Bang & Olufsen Tysons Galleria

McLean, VA USA

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)