in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 12-22-2007 4:53 AM by banger2004. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-21-2007 7:40 AM

• Doc
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Posts 585
    • Bronze Member

How to place a startlogo

Can anybody, step by step, explain how you can add a startlogo to the Beo5?

Thanks in advance.

• 12-22-2007 4:53 AM In reply to

• banger2004
    • Not Ranked
      Male
    • Joined on 09-13-2007
    • Clanfield Hampshire
    • Posts 14
    • Bronze Member

Re: How to place a startlogo

Hi Doc!

I have a start logo on my Beo5, but only have one room in which the system works so don't have multiple zones. I downloaded the photo from the B&O website - I used the picture of the top of a Beolab 5 - then resized it using Pixresizer.

I then looked up properties on the 'Lounge' button on teh Zones page and added the logo as I would  for a TV or radio station.

It was then necessary to resize the image a number of times and move the button around to see where the picture looked best!

The only problem is that the logo hides the word Lounge, so it's a bit of guess work as to where it is, but you soon get use to it!

There is a Beoworld member who has taken a photo of the front of the lower half of the Beo 5 and sectioned it into three - maybe corresponding to the three rooms he has the system? Try and have a look - it looks fab!

The above is how i've done mine and it looks good. Maybe there is a better way - anyone help?

Paul

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)