in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 10-07-2011 1:15 AM by hfat. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-02-2011 4:25 AM

Speakers - left and right settings

Hi folks I have two BL6000s as rear speakers which are daisy chained. I am not sure that they are set properly to left and right (via the switches at he base of the speaker). Other than lifting the speakers up and checking that the switches are correctly set to right and left (which is very awkward for reasons that I won't go into!) is there an easy way of checking that I have them correctly set? When I check the speaker levels on the TV, each speaker can be adjusted separately so I am guessing that they are set correctly. I just want to make sure that on 5.1 surround sound, I am getting the correct sound to the right and to the left. Thanks for any help. C

• 10-02-2011 6:31 AM In reply to

• hfat
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 05-18-2010
    • Austria
    • Posts 176
    • Gold Member

Re: Speakers - left and right settings

Hi,

You can use the speaker Command of the beo4 and tuen use the left wand right Button to check. The Balance right/Left. Them. Press Exitus to Peace speaker Mode.

Hfat
  • 10-06-2011 4:32 PM In reply to

Thanks for the help Hfat, much appreciated! Cheers C

• 10-07-2011 1:15 AM In reply to

• hfat
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 05-18-2010
    • Austria
    • Posts 176
    • Gold Member

Hi Compostelle,

I've just read my posting. I'd better turned off the auto correct feature of the iPad i used to post.

You must be a genius to understand what I have written :-)

hfat

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)