in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 11-19-2007 7:16 PM by GSHaigh. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-19-2007 9:10 AM

• Gavin
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 11-19-2007
    • Posts 12
    • Bronze Member

BeoMedia Versions & Upgrades

I know how to view the current BeoMedia software version but (excuse my ignorance) how do I know when an update has been (or is due to be) made and more importantly what has changed between versions?

Do the B&O mailings advertise this (as I haven't noticed anything mentioned about this in previous emails) or do we rely on excellent forums like this to find out about BeoMedia upgrades? I also notice the B&O website doesn't detail any version history for the BM software as it does with BeoPort / BeoPlayer versions etc.

Gavin

• 11-19-2007 7:16 PM In reply to

• GSHaigh
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • North West UK
    • Posts 163
    • Bronze Member

Re: BeoMedia Versions & Upgrades

Personally I think B&O are fairly poor at communicating their plans with BeoMedia,  the product has so much potential but B&O are so slow at development it is unreal.

Album art, movies as a submenu,  better organisation of files and folders,  integration with Beo 5 are all things I think most users would like to see, but B&O don't even give us a roadmap for the product.

Just think how they could push content to us using BeoMedia,  new product releases etc.

At the moment I am checking for software updates manually,  because I can't believe they have released Album Art for BeoPlayer and not BeoMedia.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)