in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 09-05-2007 4:10 AM by Jerryatrick. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-04-2007 6:48 PM

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

3000 Members!

Well, it appears BeoWorld is growing at roughly the rate of around 500 new registered members a month - and i'd guess that in about 2 weeks we will hit our 3,000th Member!

I'd just like to say thank you to everyone that has registered since we launched, and i hope you all find time to post on the forums!

And for all those vaguely interested - we are set to get our ONE MILLIONTH member in or around November 2173. Good Lord! Laughing

Lee

BeoWorld - Everything Bang & Olufsen

• 09-04-2007 7:10 PM In reply to

• Tom
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Luxembourg
    • Posts 3,175
    • Bronze Member

Re: 3000 Members!

Good news, Lee.

I was checking the members list earlier today and I noticed, that the number of gold member is stuck at 482 for some weeks already. What do you think about this? What do you think we could do to get more members who are willing to support the site financially? Is there something we gold members can do to help you/ the site?

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. - Berthold Auerbach

• 09-04-2007 7:27 PM In reply to

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

I think it's a software error Tom.

We are getting around 10 new Gold Members a week - but this is only paying for the loans taken to develop the new site.  It's the advertisers that are paying for the prizes. All i can ask you to do is click on their banners and hopefully make their adverts worthwhile!

Lee
    Smile

• 09-04-2007 7:45 PM In reply to

• Tom
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Luxembourg
    • Posts 3,175
    • Bronze Member

9 LEE:

We are getting around 10 new Gold Members a week - but this is only paying for the loans taken to develop the new site.  It's the advertisers that are paying for the prizes. All i can ask you to do is click on their banners and hopefully make their adverts worthwhile!

Lee
    Smile

that is even better news! Smile I think the number stuck after henry's "polo affair". Will it be fixed?

I really hope that YOUR beoworld will make it and live long! We all know what beoworld was before you (with your team) took it over, and what we have now is much better.

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. - Berthold Auerbach

• 09-04-2007 7:51 PM In reply to

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

tom:
    9 LEE:

Lee
    Smile

that is even better news! Smile I think the number stuck after henry's "polo affair". Will it be fixed?

I really hope that YOUR beoworld will make it and live long! We all know what beoworld was before you (with your team) took it over, and what we have now is much better.

I'm glad you think so Tom, and i'm glad this is the general opinion too! Smile

Please don't forget the work of the moderating team too, who spend a lot of time behind the scenes to make BeoWorld run as smoothly as it does.  

All said and done, it's the members that make a site - and it's good to have the best members we could possibly wish for.

Lee
    Big Smile

• 09-05-2007 4:10 AM In reply to

9 LEE:
    Well, it appears BeoWorld is growing at roughly the rate of around 500 new registered members a month - and i'd guess that in about 2 weeks we will hit our 3,000th Member!

I'd just like to say thank you to everyone that has registered since we launched, and i hope you all find time to post on the forums!

And for all those vaguely interested - we are set to get our ONE MILLIONTH member in or around November 2173. Good Lord! Laughing

Lee

Brilliant Lee,

I have booked the first Galactic/Heavenly flight with Richard Branson & will return in November 2173.  In the meantime, 'Steady as she goes!'

John

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)