in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 02-29-2012 1:21 PM by Puncher. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-29-2012 10:41 AM

• Kokomo
    • Top 100 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 08-21-2007
    • Spain
    • Posts 618
    • Bronze Member

Chrome pole RL speaker stands?

Looking at a previous thread (2010) regarding stands for the RL models, there was mention of the existance of chrome 'pole' type ones that apparently replaced the earlier type with which I'm familiar. As I've never seen these chrome stands or even new of their existance, has anyone a link to where I can take a look at them?

Thanks.

• 02-29-2012 10:48 AM In reply to

Re: Chrome pole RL speaker stands?

Are you sure it was floor stands that were mentioned? The ceiling poles are chrome (or bare steel more likely), but I don't know of any others... but I think I've seen the later floor stands that greatly resemble the stands for an MX TV, with the vertical pole in gray.

-mika

• 02-29-2012 12:13 PM In reply to

• Kokomo
    • Top 100 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 08-21-2007
    • Spain
    • Posts 618
    • Bronze Member

Thanks for the reply and no I'm not sure. The original question on the relevant thread was asking about floor stands and later 'Puncher' posted the following:-

"I prefer the chrome pole version that was supplied with the later models - watch out for those too although they come up less often as they are rarer due to less sold I imagine".

Perhaps he was in fact talking about the ceiling ones! I thought I'd never seen pole type floor ones.

Thanks again. 

• 02-29-2012 1:20 PM In reply to

• Puncher
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-27-2007
    • Nr. Durham, NE England.
    • Posts 9,588
    • Founder

I'm afraid Tournedos is correct - I must have had a bump to the head and got mixed up with the ceiling poles!Huh?

These are what I meant -

Generally speaking, you aren't learning much if your lips are moving.

• 02-29-2012 1:21 PM In reply to

• Puncher
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-27-2007
    • Nr. Durham, NE England.
    • Posts 9,588
    • Founder

Puncher:

I'm afraid Tournedos is correct - I must have had a bump to the head and got mixed up with the ceiling poles!Huh?

These are what I meant -

.................on the other hand, maybe you can get them chromed yourself, they would look coolHmm...........................

Generally speaking, you aren't learning much if your lips are moving.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)