in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 02-07-2012 9:56 AM by js. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-07-2012 9:56 AM

• js
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-07-2007
    • Brussels
    • Posts 208
    • Silver Member

Immaculate Beolink 7000

As it has seen little or no use over the last year or so, I am selling my beloved Beolink 7000 RDS type 1631, which I have onwed since new:
    - mint cosmetics: the alu plate, the glass plate and the body are all really immaculate (except one tiny dent at the bottom edge of the alu plate, which only a close inspection will reveal: see the red arrow on the 6th picture), all pictures are of the original unit
    - perfect working order: motor, red status LEDs, dynamic touchscreen with blue backlight, red touch screen and IR transmitters/receivers are all faultless
    - fitted with replacement NiMH batteries a few years ago (although these will be coming to the end of their life too, but in my experience replacement is cheap and easy)
    - supplied with table top charger and original documentation (in French)

This is really a very nice unit, so I think it would easily deserve EUR 350. But considering that batteries will need to be replaced at some point, I will consider any decent offer, so feel free to PM me.

Shipping costs from Belgium are not deterrent and start from:
    - Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, United Kingdom: EUR 15.50
    - rest of Europe and USA: EUR 31.00
    - rest of world: EUR 62.00

Thanks, js

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)