in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 01-06-2012 10:53 AM by chrismarzec. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-24-2011 7:07 PM

Beocom 1997 phone

Hi all. Just probably a dumb question. I recently inherited this phone. It works great, however I can't figure out how to do call waiting. I downloaded the manual, which is for the newer models, although they look alike it seems there are many differences in the functions. On that subject, does anyone where I could get a vintage manual per this era phone? It says "FLASH" at the # key but that does nothing but beep and it does not click over to the other call, nor the center "OK" button. Thanks!

Filed under:
  • 06-26-2011 5:46 AM In reply to

Re: Beocom 1997 phone

Hi,

First of all, welcome to Beoworld. Regarding your question, you should first push the ● key (key between the A and V key) and after that #. 

• 06-26-2011 10:27 AM In reply to

Hi, thanks alot! It seems to work. Seems silly to have to press two buttons (and not easy in the dark) but I have always put up with some of the weird quirks for great style! Chris

• 01-06-2012 10:53 AM In reply to

Hi, also I figured out if you press the center round button twice that works as well. Also another ? If anyone knows. Is there a was to get the keys to beep or something as you press them? They have a slight click to them obv. when you press them but it's always been hard to make sure it's a postive click that goes through. In other words, most phones have little beeps as you press the keys. I know it shows up on the display but I can't always read that nor do I always want to look. I cannot find any setting in "set up" etc. Thanks! Chris

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)