in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 01-14-2012 1:51 AM by pf85. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-11-2012 2:01 PM

Beo 6 two way communication with Beosound 5

Does anyone know how accurate the information below is? It comes from the Chicago Store on January 11, 2012. Has anyone yet tried the two way communication with the Beo 6 remote and if so, what do you think so far?

Two-Way Communication Between BeoSound 5 and Beo6 Remote Control!

Imagine being able to control and access your music library from any link room in your home - Bang & Olufsen now makes that a reality.  With your BeoSound 5 and Beo6 Remote Control, we are able to elevate your home audio experience to a whole new level with two-way communication!  Yes, we've taken the remote control to a whole new level!

Access your full music library, stored on your BeoSound 5, from anywhere on your network with the sleek and stylish Beo6 Remote Control!  That means you'll get the full album cover artwork, as well as full playback control from the palm of your hand!  Skip to a specific album, artist or song, Its never been simpler to enjoy or access your music! 

• 01-11-2012 2:07 PM In reply to

Re: Beo 6 two way communication with Beosound 5

Hi

Please refer to following links.

http://forum.beoworld.org/forums/t/42322.aspx

Thank you.

• 01-13-2012 10:04 PM In reply to

jack001- thank you for the response and links which bring me to believe that the introduction of a Beo 6 remote into my system would not be the wisest decision at this time.
  • 01-14-2012 1:51 AM In reply to

• pf85
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-21-2007
    • Posts 145
    • Founder

You may also check some other posts re. experience.

In my view, it is a good Beo6 capability addition, however, I would like to see N.Radio control and remote station selection added. 

http://forum.beoworld.org/forums/t/42124.aspx

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)