in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 12-28-2011 2:20 PM by Sevilsivle. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-28-2011 5:22 AM

BeoPlayer App

Hello Beoworlders,

all the radio stations have disapperared from the BeoPlayer App installed on my iPhone.

The favourites list is empty and any attempt to search for stations causes the app to crash. Anyone with the same problem?

I only use the app occasionally so I have no idea if this has only happened recently, a couple of weeks ago it worked fine.

regards

Tim 

• 12-28-2011 12:03 PM In reply to

Re: BeoPlayer App

Sevilsivle:

Hello Beoworlders,

all the radio stations have disapperared from the BeoPlayer App installed on my iPhone.

Just checked: iPod Touch 4g WIFI: Radio stations: It is workin fine

Music on my iPod: choosing a title (on my iPod) and starting: the title is played, but the app shuts down (music still playing)

Restarting the app I get into the radio section (last station I listened to before switchin to music)

Resumé:

There is still room for improvement in the music section.

Some speculations about your iPhone:

Did you restore your iPhone during the last weeks?

Did you try to reinstall the BeoPlayer?

iPoditiv

• 12-28-2011 2:20 PM In reply to

Re: BeoPlayer App

I have reinstalled it and now I can select from the list of radio stations, although the preset list of favourites is gone. I moved everything across to my new iMac Big Smile over Christmas perhaps that was the problem.

I think there are now more stations than there was when I installed it originally. I just need to redefine a few favourites.

Tim

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)