in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 12-20-2011 10:40 AM by dpinto168. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-21-2010 5:55 AM

• TWG
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Germany
    • Posts 950
    • Gold Member

Macros with 3rd party IR possible?

Hello,

I've finaly received the Lintronic box and I'm copying my remotes to generate Beo 5 XML files for it.

On the Beo 5 I want to combine 3rd party IR codes with B&O codes inside a macro. Is this possible and if yes, HOW?? :-)

Actualy I have a macro "Video evening" (I don't know the proper translation from german) ;-) which switches on 2 of my lights used when watching TV in the evening and it turns on the TV.

Now I want to combine it with e.g. switching on the external input selector etc. but I don't know how?! 

• 03-21-2010 9:20 AM In reply to

Re: Macros with 3rd party IR possible?

Unfortunately, there remains several key software bugs in the Configuration Tool which limit the macro functionality, however if you are prepared to manually edit the XML file you will be able to achieve your objective.

Please provide further details of exactly what you are trying to achieve and I am sure we can get it working.

Regards Keith....

• 03-23-2010 8:20 AM In reply to

• TWG
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Germany
    • Posts 950
    • Gold Member

Hi Keith,

I want to have for example a Macro "Video evening" (that's directly translated from german, I don't know what it is in english) :-)

The macro should do the following in my zone "Livingroom":

- Switch on Lamp 1 and 2 
    - Switch on the Avant to V.Aux
    - Switch on my Input selector to "DVD"
    - Switch on the DVD player

The first two things are easy for me (Lamp 1,2 and the TV) but I don't know how to get the other components working. I already made the XML file for the Input Selector (Yamaha AVS 700) and used the XML file for the Sony BDP-S500. They are both controllable via the Beo 5 without any problems.

But having macros for "Video evening", "Watching TV" etc. would be very nice :-)

• 02-12-2011 2:20 AM In reply to

• hfat
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 05-18-2010
    • Austria
    • Posts 176
    • Gold Member

Hi,

I'm also using Lintonic and have built similar macros as yours sucessfully. Have you succeeded in building your macros in the meantime? If you need further informations I can provide help.

regards hfat

• 12-20-2011 10:40 AM In reply to

Hi, I'm new so please forgive me if my questions have been answered...Is it possible to create a button like HBO wich send the numbers to a deco (coship) instead a B&O tv?...I'd try to do it but once I add the button the logic is deleted!...thanks in advanced

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)