in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 12-12-2011 5:31 AM by Stonk. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-11-2011 10:45 PM

• jclark
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 12-12-2011
    • Posts 1
    • Bronze Member

Beocentre 9500 Technical help!

Hi,

I have a Beocentre 9500 and the cd has stopped reading discs. I have seen the other threads re this problem and my problem is trying to find a techncian here in Melbourne Australia that would give me the right advice. B&O Australia have told me that if the laser has gone then they can no longer  get the parts and so its useless!!!!! This id very frustrating. So.... if anyone out ther A) nows where to get parts for a 9500 and/or B) Knows of a good technician here in Melbourne I would really appreciate you help.

JC

• 12-12-2011 5:31 AM In reply to

• Stonk
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Marlow, Bucks, UK
    • Posts 1,688
    • Founder

Re: Beocentre 9500 Technical help!

Hi,

I trust you have tried cleaning the CD lense?

The real problem is more likely a capacitor. Do a search on the forum for 'C2103' and you'll find lots of imformation. It has to be a particular brand of capacitor and best obtained by sending a PM to our member 'Dillen'. Don't ask him via the forum as he's unlikely to get your message.

Armed with the kit he supplies you can then find someone to install it. You'll need a copy of the service manual for disassembly instructions.

SteveSmile

If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)