in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 11-16-2011 8:08 AM by mauro. 7 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-10-2011 7:59 AM

• mauro
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 11-10-2011
    • Italy
    • Posts 5
    • Bronze Member

Super Angry [8o|] Flat panel 7-40" hide set up

Hello, I'm new entry in this forum.

I 'have beovison 7-40 fullHD, from 2008.

I was no lucky whit my tv, in warranty, changed 2 video card and 2 flat panel.

last flat panel is very darkness and with standar image regulation is impossible to found a optimal set up.

I want regulation myself, I'm very dissapointed with local service beo, there is technical istruction for set up monitor? 

i know there are many hide regulation, i want only my TV to go back to being the first change flat panel.

please help me

tanks 

mauro

Filed under:
  • 11-10-2011 10:42 AM In reply to

• moxxey
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-14-2007
    • South West, UK
    • Posts 2,360
    • Bronze Member

Re: Flat panel 7-40" hide set up

mauroesabri:

last flat panel is very darkness and with standar image regulation is impossible to found a optimal set up.

Sounds like they've given you an *older* panel. There are known problems with dark levels on older MKI-MKIII panels. In fact, there was a different in MKIII panels. I only know this as my original MKIII was too dark for certain movies and PS3 games, but then gave up completely after 6 months. My dealer swapped the panel for another MKIII and this MKIII panel was far brighter. The MKIV was better again.

My MKIV was also exchanged due to malfunction (red lines all over the screen after one month of ownership!).

Looks like they've simply taken your panel and swapped the entire unit for an older version. Did you write down the serial codes for each panel?

• 11-10-2011 11:19 AM In reply to

• mauro
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 11-10-2011
    • Italy
    • Posts 5
    • Bronze Member

the first panel (original) don't have this probelm darkness but red or green line o all black only sound, second panel was change for a broken pixel, about this panel( third) beo assistance confirm it is the ulimate upgrade.

the default parameters are incorrect by factory, confirmed by B&O Danmark.

B&O explain me, in home factory there are some technical for fine regulation for all panel, and any panel have your parameter list, but in my case the parameter are wrong, and they haven't me a explanation.

For these reason I'm  very disapointed, I do not trust most beo technical, and I want regulation myself.

I need istruction for enter in setup page and what means all parameters.

do you know where I can find what I'm looking.

thanks

• 11-10-2011 11:23 AM In reply to

• mauro
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 11-10-2011
    • Italy
    • Posts 5
    • Bronze Member

the first panel (original) don't have this probelm darkness but red or green line o all black only sound, second panel was change for a broken pixel, about this panel( third) beo assistance confirm it is the ulimate upgrade.

the default parameters are incorrect by factory, confirmed by B&O Danmark.

B&O explain me, in home factory there are some technical for fine regulation for all panel, and any panel have your parameter list, but in my case the parameter are wrong, and they haven't me a explanation.

For these reason I'm  very disapointed, I do not trust most beo technical, and I want regulation myself.

do you know where I can find what I'm looking.

thanks

• 11-14-2011 2:36 AM In reply to

mauro:

I am sorry that you have this problem.

You should have a Reference Manual that was in the box with the TV.

I have an old PDF (so your software version may be different) in English (sorry) that contains this page; ask your dealer for the manual in your language for the right software version you have ... or pay the membership fee that gives you access to all manuals:

First B&O (1976) was a Beogram 1500 ... latest (2011) change has been to couple the BL11 with the BL6Ks *sounds superb*

• 11-14-2011 7:45 AM In reply to

• mauro
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 11-10-2011
    • Italy
    • Posts 5
    • Bronze Member

Thanks so much, i have that istruction in italin, but the language isn't a problem, my wife is degree in English and French, not consider my "maccaroni"Smile english.

there is a procedure ( sequence key with remote control) for enter in all setup parameter , I have seen it.

Are you sure if I pay membership I'll find that istruction?

thank so much

• 11-14-2011 8:40 AM In reply to

• kallasr
    • Top 75 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-19-2007
    • Willich, NRW, Germany
    • Posts 1,077
    • Founder

MENU -  0 - 0 - GO

maybe...

Ralf

My Beo: Beosound 3000, Beolab 4000, Beo 4 DVD,  Beolab 5000/Beomaster 5000, Beovox S45.2 with Stands, Beosystem 7000 black with Beolink 7000, Beolink 1000, F1000 (3 cubes), Beovox 5000, Beovox 3000, Attyca 1.

• 11-16-2011 8:08 AM In reply to

• mauro
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 11-10-2011
    • Italy
    • Posts 5
    • Bronze Member

thank's so much Ralf

found S/N

and hours work

tv ~5500 H in 3 years