in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 11-22-2011 6:23 AM by markiedee. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-21-2011 3:38 PM

I know it's early days but does anyone know how much the beovision 11 might be?

As per title i was just wondering what to expect and wondered what the price may be for a bv11. I went to bang-olufsen selfridges the other day and was looking at the bv8-40 and admiring the picture quality when one of the salesman said to me it's being phased out and that b&0 are not making them anymore, and it will be replaced with the bv11.

I'm just curious of what it might look like and what they might take out or even add in terms of features? i have read that it will be availible in to sizes 32" and 40" and  theres rumours suggesting that it might resemble an imac. It's still exciting none the less and this may be something that i may purchase when it's released and if the price is right. What do other people think about this.

• 11-21-2011 5:03 PM In reply to

• moxxey
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-14-2007
    • South West, UK
    • Posts 2,360
    • Bronze Member

Re: I know it's early days but does anyone know how much the beovision 11 might be?

markiedee:
    I'm just curious of what it might look like and what they might take out or even add in terms of features? 

According to my dealer, the "Beovision 11" tag isn't even a cert. That's not necessarily what it will be called.

No-one knows anything more than it should be approximately twice as much as the highest price Samsung LCD (approx £3000?), it looks like a more square version of the Beovision 10, is likely to be made in China and that we'll either absolutely love it or hate it - it will really divide opinion, I've been told.

• 11-22-2011 1:33 AM In reply to

• Roger
    • Top 75 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-28-2007
    • Norway
    • Posts 870
    • Founder

Re: I know it's early days but does anyone know how much the beovision 11 might be?

The new entry level BeoVision looks a bit like an iMac as stated by others. Very cool placement options - and fresh approach from B&O (even possible to hang it from the ceiling). Prices will be approx 15.000 DKK for the 32" and 20.000 DKK for the 40" (ie a less expensive than the BV8 by some margin). Should be available in Feb-12.

Roger

• 11-22-2011 6:23 AM In reply to

Thanks.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)