in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 10-01-2011 4:55 PM by mirralph. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-27-2011 4:10 PM

beo5 confyg.tool fails to load

dear members,

i have installed 3.87 in windows 7 professional.

however, following the log in en marking offline field, the following message is dysplayed:

The programm fails to progress.

Do you have a solution.

Greetings,

Mirralph

• 09-29-2011 2:41 AM In reply to

Re: beo5 confyg.tool fails to load

Mirralph,

The programme not start in the manner you have described can have many causes.

Is this a new Windows 7 Professional installation or is it being used without problems with many other programmes ?

If it is not a new Windows 7 installation, then it is likely that there is conflict with something else running. The first thing I suggest you do is reboot the windows system and re-install the Configuration Tool without any other programme running and then try again.

Regards Keith....

• 09-29-2011 9:47 AM In reply to

• Rolf
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-21-2007
    • Stockholm, Sweden
    • Posts 63
    • Founder

These are the symptoms when trying to start the Config tool in a 64bit version of Windows 7 which is (still) not supported by B&O. The easiest workaround is to use the XP Virtual PC options within Windows 7 and install the Config tool within this shell. This works well although it is a little hassle to remember to connect to the BEO5 USB post within the XP emulator.

It does save on having to operate a seperate XP laptop/PC solely for B&O !

//Rolf

• 10-01-2011 4:55 PM In reply to

Thank you for your help.

My problem is solved

Greetings

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)