in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 09-28-2011 7:49 AM by Bulgarien. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-09-2011 5:12 PM

Connect iPod/iPhone/iPad/ or a other music player with my Bang & Olufsen Avant 32

Hi guys!

Does anyone knows how to connect my musicplayer with my Avant Tv (I would like to listen to my iPod trough my Avant 32).

Which is the easiest way? How to do? 

I´m using a "two RCA to 3,5 mm" cable.

yesterday I tried to connect on the top of the TV trough the red and white AUX videocamera" but nothing happend.

So. How do I do?

Kind regards! 

• 09-10-2011 2:16 PM In reply to

Re: Connect iPod/iPhone/iPad/ or a other music player with my Bang & Olufsen Avant 32

It may be that because there was no third cable and no accompanying video signal the Avant did not automatically activate the CAMERA position

Did you try adding CAMERA to your Beo4 ?

Alternatively a cable like this one may work better:

http://store.apple.com/us/product/MC748ZM/A?fnode=MTY1NDA0OQ

First B&O (1976) was a Beogram 1500 ... latest (2011) change has been to couple the BL11 with the BL6Ks *sounds superb*

• 09-28-2011 7:49 AM In reply to

• Bulgarien
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Denmark, Vest Sjaeland
    • Posts 201
    • Bronze Member

Re: Connect iPod/iPhone/iPad/ or a other music player with my Bang & Olufsen Avant 32

Im not sure about  connecting direct to Avant,  but the camera aux should work : (remember to set up your beo4;add camera aux to LIST),  If you have a BeoCenter or a amplifier, then use input standard Aux (beo4, A.AUX) together with a Belkin Bluetooth Music Receiver. 

The sound  from Belkin is surprisingly very, very good, properly one of the best you can buy today, and it works with all units that have bluetooth. The best thing is that the receiver is very cheap (50$) ! I use Belkin with my Avant 32" together with BeoCenter 2 and 4 Penta speakers powered by pure ICEpower. The sound form my Android HTC Desire HD smartphone is great, so seriously - go for it!

http://www.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Product_Id=508754

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)