in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 06-06-2011 5:36 PM by ........... 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-06-2011 5:36 PM

Beolab 6000 system with....

I am moving home soon. I currently live in a small-ish terraced house but will be moving into an apartment with a much larger, more open lounge living space (hopefully!)...

This has got me thinking about my av stuff and how I can tailor it to suit my new pad. 

I have a Beosystem 6000 which I am very happy with. I don't want to update it, I really enjoying the process of operation and listen to alot of vinyl so I want to keep it. It will be connected to a Loewe Individual Selection TV and a mac mini as a media server - as much as I like BV5's and 7's, I won't be buying one in a hurry! Therefore my system will never be purely B&O.

I am thinking of getting a discrete active sub and some Grundig Audiorama speakers to replace the Beovox 3702s which I am currently using. I really like the style of them on the floor stands and think they would look great.

Anyone heard these? I've heard they are very bright and have great imaging, however I imagine them to be bass light so was thinking that a sub could provide the missing low end? Would this work?

Any advice appreciated!

Thanks!

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)