in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 06-16-2011 12:42 PM by Oakley. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-12-2011 3:02 PM

Beo4 Control - Refurbishment and Setting & Operating Motorised Stand

Hi, I've had my MX7000 TV with motorised stand for many years but have misplaced all the manuals and I cannot recall how to a) operate the stand or b) how to store it's on and off stand positions.

I know the stand works fine as I can move it perfectly with my old Beolink 1000 control but I just cannot fathom how to get any "stand" functions using the Beo4 controller.  Could someone give the run down on what to do please.

Secondly I've unearthed my original Beo4 and was considering trying to repair it.  The LCD screen doesn't show all pixels correctly which I can live with  BUT the only button that my system responds to is the DVD button...  pressing the other buttons such as TV or volume or Off has no effect at all.  As they seem to fetch £80 on Ebay it seems a shame to chuck it away if there is something I can do which will make it function properly again.

• 06-12-2011 5:29 PM In reply to

Re: Beo4 Control - Refurbishment and Setting & Operating Motorised Stand

Hi beluga black

Via the button LIST you will access the stand menu-option.

I have no advise on how to make your Beo4 functioning again.

BS9000, Beolab 3000, Beocenter 7002, RL60.2, beo4, BV10

• 06-16-2011 12:42 PM In reply to

Re: Beo4 Control - Refurbishment and Setting & Operating Motorised Stand

Press POWER and LIST at the same time. "ADD?" will apear, press GO, then press LIST untill "STAND" appears on the display, press GO again, "STORED" should flash, done. You've just added "STAND" option to your Beo4.  Wink

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)