in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 02-04-2011 4:41 PM by Evan. 8 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-04-2011 4:50 AM

The postman rang me out of bed this morning...

...with a package from Great Britain!

So, I took a quick shave and shower, put some coffee in the french press, took a knife and set about unpacking my beoworld 2nd prize.

The package was neatly wrapped in black plastic, looked very classy. Inside were loads of bubble wrap protecting two beautiful Beolink Wirelesses and an IR eye! Lee obviously knows how to safely package things.

I am very happy with my prize and with this post I would like to thank Lee and the beoworld team, as well as all of you members for making Beoworld! A great, fun, informative place where people still write in decent English and don't type everything in capitals, where you can learn and where people help each other, with people from all over the world.

I love it here, thank you all!

Laughing

• 02-04-2011 7:41 AM In reply to

• Kokomo
    • Top 100 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 08-21-2007
    • Spain
    • Posts 618
    • Bronze Member

Re: The postman rang me out of bed this morning...

Well done. Did the postman ring twice?

• 02-04-2011 9:29 AM In reply to

Kokomo:
    Did the postman ring twice?

Laughing

Once was enough to rudely awaken me from my sweet dreams of Angelina Jolie coming over to listen to the new beolab 5's I just found in a kitchen cabinet...

• 02-04-2011 9:48 AM In reply to

Sounds like you are very happy with the 2nd prize.

Congratulations! I could have used them as well.

Just one question, what was the dream about? Angelina Jolie or the BeoLab5s in the kitchen?

Beo Time, A8, EarSet3i, EarSet2, BC2, BC6, BL3, BL11, Apple TV1, BEO Ballpen, BL2000, BL3500

Christmas 2010 Prize Draw 1st winner. BeoSound 9000 Mk3 

Thank you

• 02-04-2011 10:34 AM In reply to

Wow, congrats! That´s an amazing 2:nd price.

This makes me even more excited over my 1st Price! Lee mentioned the Beolab 8000:s will be picked up by UPS on Monday.

Can´t wait getting the tracking number and following them on their journey to their new home,Stick out tongue

Happy owner of: BV10, 2 x Beocom 2, Beocom 6000, Beocenter 2, Beolab 3, Beolab 2000, Beo4, Beolab 11

1:st prize winner Beoworld January Price Draw.

• 02-04-2011 10:43 AM In reply to

"The postman rang me out of bed this morning......" is bound to be used by Puncher or Andy as the basis of a Wedthred!

Graham

I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure. [W C Fields]

• 02-04-2011 11:55 AM In reply to

vikinger:

"The postman rang me out of bed this morning......" is bound to be used by Puncher or Andy as the basis of a Wedthred!

Graham

LaughingLaughingLaughing Well spotted Graham! Congrats on your prize, Premiumverum. Well done!

Beoworld's twenty-eighth ninth prize winner and fifty-first second prize winner. Best £30 I've ever spent!

• 02-04-2011 1:46 PM In reply to

vikinger:

Guess where I got some inspiration! Wink

@Larskoelle,

The dream was very strange. First of all I found those lab 5's in my kitchen cupboard. Now those don't even fit there, but in dreams, those things all seem very normal!

I set up the lab 5's in my room and pressed the button on top for the bass calibration. At the exact same moment my phone rang: Angelina Jolie called and said in a sultry voice that she was going to come over and listen to my new loudspeakers.

So I lit some candles, poured two glasses of red wine and put on some real smooth music on my new stereo. Then the doorbell rang and I realized I was actually in my bed. Bewildered I opened the door and there was someone there who looked absolutely nothing like Angelina.Confused

• 02-04-2011 4:41 PM In reply to

• Evan
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 12-15-2008
    • Ohio | USA
    • Posts 2,601
    • Gold Member

I for sure thought this was a Wednesday thread! Or well uh a Fri-thread....

Congratulations! Enjoy your new Beo :-)

Evan

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)