in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 12-06-2010 1:58 PM by Steve at Sounds Heavenly. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-06-2010 8:30 AM

Link solution with more than 2 units

Today I have a BeoCenter2 and a BeoVision10 connected with a regular Masterlink cable between them. I´m now thinking about buying an extra pair of speakers to use in another room.  What do I need to make this work, i.e. how do I split the ML-cable into two? Thanks in advance for your help!

• 12-06-2010 9:35 AM In reply to

Re: Link solution with more than 2 units

B&O make a splitter box - small plastic product. You will need a Beolink active for the other room to allow full control.

• 12-06-2010 10:59 AM In reply to

Doctor:

B&O make a splitter box - small plastic product. You will need a Beolink active for the other room to allow full control.

Thanx! I have looked "everywhere" for some info about the slitter (price, specifications etc) and I cant find any. Anyone have a link to share?

Another question: If I connect another TV, e.g. a BeoVision 6, through the splitter box, in another room, can I use it as a speeker and use the remote whithout having a Beolink active and eye?

• 12-06-2010 1:58 PM In reply to

Hi Stefann,

You can also use a Masterlink Junction Box, which allows you to cut the cables and join them easily for a permanent connection.  These come with a fitting tool and full instructions.  Let me know if you need any help in finding one of these.

You can use a BeoVision TV as a speaker in a link room without a Beolink active and eye - simply link this to your main room products via Masterlink and select the main room source from the link room.

Kind regards,

Steve.

Sounds Heavenly Cables are proud to be a sponsor of the BeoWorld Forum!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)