in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 06-14-2010 10:46 AM by chickenceo. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-14-2010 6:48 AM

Bargain hunting for BeoLab 5

I am vacationing in UK and Paris in July and given the weaken Euro and GBP. I am thinking to buy the BeoLab 5 and ship them back home.

Can someone tell me how much is the Beolab 5 in UK and Paris?

Thanks

• 06-14-2010 8:50 AM In reply to

Re: Bargain hunting for BeoLab 5

If you go to the main Beoworld site and click on 'Articles' tab,  then scroll down to the bottom you will find the 2010 UK price list, the Beolab 5's are listed at £12,800.

Simon

• 06-14-2010 10:07 AM In reply to

Not sure where you're located, but the cost to have the BeoLab 5s converted to native voltage is on the high side. May still be a bargain, but after freight and alteration you may be better off negotiating a good deal with your local retailer. That way you'll also have a good contact who's invested in keeping you happy. Good luck either way, they're terrific speakers!

There is scarcely anything in this world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little more cheaply. The person who buys on price alone is this man's lawful prey. - John Ruskin

• 06-14-2010 10:43 AM In reply to

Thank you Simon for the info.

• 06-14-2010 10:46 AM In reply to

Luckily I am also in 220v zone so I am ok with the voltage. However, I agreed that the freight will be costly and I will lose certain backup (but at least there is international warranty). So the price difference has to be substantial before I will consider. Stick out tongue

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)