in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 06-06-2010 6:35 PM by valve1. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-06-2010 6:35 PM

• valve1
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 05-27-2009
    • Dublin Ireland
    • Posts 213
    • Gold Member

France part 2

I rang B&O in Montpellier and could not get any reaction out of them. A neighbour who has keys for the house rang Montpellier gave them his telephone number as I had to go home. Two weeks later no news the neighbour rings again to be told its your problem ring your insurance company! I was furious and in Dublin. I rang head office Denmark, they were good but in the end it took over 3 months for them to get an answer from head office in France. The feed back was "the speakers had been on the wall for a whole year and if they had not been fixed properly they would have fallen down soon after they were fitted" They went on to say that i should have seen them getting loose.

I am very disappointed with the whole saga, at no point was the wrong screws for the job addressed. by comparison I use two 20mm x4 to attach plastic rj11 telephone sockets to wooden skirting. I used two 80mmx 6 to rehang a new set of 4000s .

Bottom line;I will never buy B&O products in France, I will buy them in Dublin where I have all ways got great service

Filed under:
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)