in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 01-14-2010 5:39 AM by BeoChime. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-14-2010 4:32 AM

• Donemi
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 07-03-2009
    • Posts 6
    • Bronze Member

HUMAX FOXSAT HDR

Dear All,

Can anyone advise me if they are controlling their Humax Foxsat HDR via a PUC using the beo 5 remote.  I have downloaded the required PUC via the beo 5 config tool and have noticed that there does not appear any command to record or indeed to access the File Manager to delete recordings.  My Beovision 9 has not yet been updated with this STB so I have not been able to try it yet. 

I would be grateful if anyone could share their experiances.

Many thanks

• 01-14-2010 4:50 AM In reply to

Re: HUMAX FOXSAT HDR

The File manager should be located under 'Media'. To Remove a file use the center button to select the file (from Media) and select Delete.

• 01-14-2010 4:58 AM In reply to

• Donemi
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 07-03-2009
    • Posts 6
    • Bronze Member

Thanks,

Just to be clear... I see the MEDIA button on the beo5, so press this and the list of recorded items should appear, but I do't see a delete button on the beo5?

secondly I assume that when I press GUIDE on the beo 5 it brings up the list of channels, but I don't see a record button on the beo5 PUC.

Would be grateful for clarification/education

Thanks

• 01-14-2010 5:27 AM In reply to

Hi, Just to confirm that there is no delete or record  button on the B5. You have to select the file with the innermost button and select delete from the menue which pops up.

When you press Guide the Tv planner pops up. Find the programme you want to record and press the innermost button on the B5, this will bring up a list of options. Which include watch, record and record whole series.

I've also just had a quick play and this doesn't seem to work with programes that have already started. I'll have a think on how to get around this.

• 01-14-2010 5:32 AM In reply to

• Donemi
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 07-03-2009
    • Posts 6
    • Bronze Member

Thanks BeoChime,  Thats clear

Best regards

• 01-14-2010 5:39 AM In reply to

Good stuff, any further problems give me a tincle.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)