in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 06-30-2007 1:57 PM by darioazul. 8 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-29-2007 11:37 AM

• Kevin
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-15-2007
    • Posts 1,256
    • Founder

Idea [I] Don´t keep Beoworld a secret!

Hi all,

as you will have noticed there have been and are attempts in progress to raise awareness of our great and not so little community.

Henry made great inroads at the polo and Lee is collating contact details for magazines who might give us some publicity.

We should not forget the power of word of mouth though.

Does you local B&O dealer know how useful Beoworld can be to him and his customers?

Do all your friends know about the site? Send them an email!

If you have any ideas for how we can further promote our site don´t keep quiet, let us know!

Thanks

Kevin 

• 06-29-2007 11:53 AM In reply to

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

Re: Don´t keep Beoworld a secret!

Funny you should mention the dealers actually Kevin, but i spoke to one yesterday who thanked me personally for the numerous sales leads he had recieved through the BeoWorld website Dealer Directory!!

Well done to us, and especially to Eduard and his father who single handedly did the Dealer Section! I knew it was a good move, and if it means people are buying B&O as a result, then it's all good!

Lee

Big Smile

BeoWorld - Everything Bang & Olufsen

• 06-29-2007 3:05 PM In reply to

• Jandyt
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-01-2007
    • Clitheroe, Lancashire, UK
    • Posts 13,004
    • Founder

Every thing I sell on eBay has a link to Beoworld on it and always will (unless I don't win a white 7000 tomorrow)
    A lot of us are regular eBayers and if we all added a link it would help, I'm sure.
    As for dealers, one of my local dealers is very negative about Beoworld, eBay or anything else that makes him feel he is being left behind.  Bit of a dinosaur.
    Hey, what happened to the Shhh smilie?

Andy T.

Poor me, never win owt!

• 06-29-2007 8:30 PM In reply to

• Wings
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Hong Kong
    • Posts 341
    • Founder

According to Yahoo Messenger, use ":-$" but not sure if it will work here.

:-$  I guess not.  Sorry!

• 06-29-2007 8:39 PM In reply to

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

New smileys are being gathered...  it has been the plan to update the smiley 'collection' for a while now... Big Smile

Back to the actual subject though. Tell your friends about BeoWorld, suggest to us where we could advertise, see what you can do to spread the word!!  We are here with a common interest, and it always amazes me when i mention BeoWorld to a customer who is a long-standing B&O lover who has never heard of us!  

Once i show them who we are and what we do, they are without fail always bowled over by how good it is and how friendly and helpful we are to both each other and anyone new who joins.

Lee 

BeoWorld - Everything Bang & Olufsen

• 06-30-2007 12:45 PM In reply to

• Toubro
    • Top 200 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Copenhagen, Denmark
    • Posts 263
    • Founder

I'm not sure how many Beopeople there is on my other forums, but I use this as my signature:

Edit, well I did until I just now discovered that it doesn't work anymore, but it was the Beoworld logo :o/

• 06-30-2007 1:00 PM In reply to

Simple things can make huge archievements; how about a beoworld flyer @ the major b&o dealers?

If possible, that would, certainly, spread the word.

What do you say ?

Pedro "Less is more"

BV7-40 MKII + BL7.2 + BL9 + BL3 + BS4 + BL4 + A9 + Earset 2 + 2 x Beo4 + BeoCom 5

• 06-30-2007 1:14 PM In reply to

• Kevin
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-15-2007
    • Posts 1,256
    • Founder

pedrompinto:

Simple things can make huge archievements; how about a beoworld flyer @ the major b&o dealers?

If possible, that would, certainly, spread the word.

What do you say ?

Certainly worth a try if you can get the dealer to cooperateYes

• 06-30-2007 1:57 PM In reply to

Dear All:

Every chance I get I point to people the advantage of B&O; as well as, the site and its vast resources.

Dealers that do not get it is a shame.  To me, they are not thinking of the future sales and cultivating relationships which can enhance sells.  For example, though my dealer closed, the relationship was such thaIi will call him and ask him to ship item from his other location.  I sent plenty of referrals too.

Said too much already,

Dario
    When I hear music, I fear no danger. I see no foe... Thoreau
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)