in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 01-25-2011 3:59 AM by hagan. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-25-2011 3:40 AM

• petermc
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Shepparton, Australia
    • Posts 87
    • Founder

Motorised stand

Hi,

I have just installed the motorised stand on a BV 10.

Just wondering how far the thing will actually turn from side to side? I was under the impression it could could a fair distance either side.

If I use the Beo4 to turn it it doesn't turn far at all. If I manually turn it to where I want it then if I use the stand function it will motor it back so it seems it can drive it that far. If I go into the stand menu the left/right perameters seem limited and I can get the stand to go any further.

Is there any way I can reset the stand?

On another note is there any way to load new devices on the PUC controller without a dealer? Can it be done via the web or USB?

Thanks

Peter

Filed under:
  • 01-25-2011 3:59 AM In reply to

Re: Motorised stand

petermc:

Hi,

I have just installed the motorised stand on a BV 10.

Just wondering how far the thing will actually turn from side to side? I was under the impression it could could a fair distance either side.

If I use the Beo4 to turn it it doesn't turn far at all. If I manually turn it to where I want it then if I use the stand function it will motor it back so it seems it can drive it that far. If I go into the stand menu the left/right perameters seem limited and I can get the stand to go any further.

Is there any way I can reset the stand?

On another note is there any way to load new devices on the PUC controller without a dealer? Can it be done via the web or USB?

Thanks

Peter

Hi!

Yes, you can set new parameters. I had to do it because I had an obstacle on the left side. Don´t remember exactly but I was helped by usermanual

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)