in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 12-22-2009 4:23 PM by Ahmet1. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-22-2009 2:23 PM

• tkl95
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 08-10-2007
    • Posts 13
    • Bronze Member

Beovision 4-65 questions

Who has answers to the following questions:

1.) What would be the main reason that the brushed bezel was replaced with the half rounded one?

2.) Have currently BV 4-50 brushed bezel, do people like more the rounded or brushed bezel and for what reason?

3.) Does the half rounded bezel exist as brushed and/or would it be possible to have it brushed by B&O or 3rd party?

4.) As B&O never listens to us customers and/or gives us the choice, does anyone now a professional company able to build a flat brushed alu bezel?

I really want to switch to the 4-65 D11 panel, the only thing that confuses me is the bezel.

Thanks for the feedback.

TK

Filed under: , ,
  • 12-22-2009 4:23 PM In reply to

Re: Beovision 4-65 questions

Hi!

I received my BV4 65 (D11 panel) 2 weeks ago and I am very satisfied with it. Pared with a decent blu-ray player and some beolabs for sorround, it is simply better than going to the movies. As for the bezel I never really thought much about that. If you prefer a brushed surface, maybe you should choose the grey frame rather than the silver. I dont think there are any companies that are able (within a reasonable fee) to  meet your wishes. Maybe STB brackets ? Either way, If you purchase it I think the picture quality will demand your full attention:-).

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)