in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 12-09-2009 11:13 AM by markiedee. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-09-2009 6:20 AM

AppleTV connected to a BV7-55

Hi,

On Monday, I became the lucky owner of the first BV7-55 in Germany - I got to tell you that the picture on that TV through a SKY HD box is just incredible. Yesterday, watching the final rounds of the group stages in Champions League in HD was like being present at the stadiums .

However, I have my AppleTV connected through the PUC (Apple Remote) and it works very well except when I turn off my system. In the TV the AppleTV is set-up to go on standby with the system, but nothing happens when I switch off the system ?

Does anybody have similar issue and a workaround for it or is it a known bug ?

Thanks

• 12-09-2009 7:12 AM In reply to

Re: AppleTV connected to a BV7-55

congratulations trolle i'm unable to help you out with the apple tv situation that your having but would be most grateful if you posted a picture of your bv7-55 to get an idea of what it looks like in a home enviroment.

i can only envy you on what must be a cinematic experience that you must be having.

• 12-09-2009 8:06 AM In reply to

I have the same problem with our BV7 MKIII and Apple TV. I have the additional problem that even if Apple TV is in stand by, turning another source on or off turns the Apple TV back on. My solution was to assign a different device to the Apple TV in the menu. Then use the remote learning function of the Apple TV to learn those commands. It now turns on only when I want it to. To turn it to standby I use the Apple TV settings menu.

Beovision 7-55 with Beolab 7-4, 9s and 4000s

Beovision 10-40 with Beolab 1s and 6000s

Beosound 1, 5, 2000, and 3000

Beotime, Beotalk, Beocoms

• 12-09-2009 10:41 AM In reply to

markiedee:
    but would be most grateful if you posted a picture of your bv7-55 to get an idea of what it looks like in a home enviroment.

I will for sure do so when it is probably setup (very soon).

But I can confirm that the Cinematic experience is very real and the sound is perfect (kept my BL7-4 from my BV7-40).

• 12-09-2009 11:13 AM In reply to

thanks for replying and looking forward to your pictures and enjoy your new tv.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)