in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 12-20-2009 12:18 AM by Achilles. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-19-2009 10:35 PM

BMLInk

Hello, got my beoport hooked up today and wanted to ask some questions.  I have a Mac mini running Snow Leopard with Itunes 9.2.  It is masterlinked through the beoport to a BS 9000.  I can get N. Music to work although it will frequently lock up and if it shows the Meta data at all, it's for a couple of seconds and then goes back to just saying N. Music.  And it will only say the artist in that time period.  Is this what it's supposed to do?  I realize that snow leopard and Itunes 9 is not fully compatible with bmlink but people on here are saying it's working for them at least partially.   If I switch to N. Radio it will switch to the radio playlist but then it will stay on radio when I try to go back to N. Music.  Also, I had to make it so the mac starts up itunes on boot up.  If I don't then when I hit N. Music it will try to start Itunes and music will play but itunes disappears.  One more...Is it possible to have Itunes start up in full-screen coverflow mode?  Any help would be appreciated.

Chris

• 12-19-2009 11:35 PM In reply to

Re: BMLInk

Just wanted to add that I can switch songs for hours with the iphone remote but if I use the beo4 it will switch a couple then not work anymore...however I can still switch with the iphone after that.

Chris

• 12-20-2009 12:00 AM In reply to

From B&O's perspective, it looks like BeoPort on the Macintosh is abandonware.

Suggest you try LinkPlayer.

http://web.me.com/philrobin/LinkPlayer/Linkplayer.html

• 12-20-2009 12:18 AM In reply to

Love to....how do I get it?  I've sent an email to the creator.  Do you know of a place to download it?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)