in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 11-26-2009 1:06 AM by MauritsC. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-29-2007 12:21 PM

• Toubro
    • Top 200 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Copenhagen, Denmark
    • Posts 263
    • Founder

Adaptor for Beolab 3

Can anyone help me regarding the ordernumber for the BL3 adaptor so I can connect my Macbook Pro to them, and an approximate price?? The guy in my local shop couldn't find them in the system, (it was not an official B&O store).

How do they work, do they just make the powerlink into a phono connector or is it a little cable, and if so is it possible to get an adaptor that has a powerlink plug in one end and two phono plugs or mini-jack in the other??

• 11-25-2009 3:36 PM In reply to

Re: Adaptor for Beolab 3

I am also searching for the same adaptop so if there is anybody who can help us out, please help.

• 11-25-2009 4:57 PM In reply to

• Toubro
    • Top 200 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Copenhagen, Denmark
    • Posts 263
    • Founder

Wouw, I don't even remember writing that original post. I must admit that I would never buy the cable today. I can't remember the price in DK at the B&O dealers, but it was ridiculous for what is only a couple of plugs and some cable.

If you have any experience with a soldering iron it shouldn't be to hard to make it yourself, Peter Pan has a lot of different wiring diagrams in this Danish thread, but of course I can't find the proper one right now.

• 11-26-2009 1:06 AM In reply to

I do have some experience with soldering but not much. And do you have any interference from your phone? My phone is next to the speakers and the MacBook Pro's output, for my Logitech set it's no problem at all but I just want to make sure, my BeoLab 8000 don't have any problem on my TV (Sony) and there I don't have any interference but those cables were not 'home-soldered' :).

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)