in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 11-16-2009 1:58 PM by DrDimitris. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-14-2009 3:12 PM

DVB-S problem or NOT?

Does anyone know the solution of a problem i have.

I own a BV7-32 with integrated DVB-S. When you call DTV on the Beo4 it starts my SAT TV, everything ok. But if i press DTV on a link room, of course i can see SAT TV but a strange thing happens. It seems that turning DTV on through a link room, it erases the names of my preferred lists. Not the channels, the names!!!!!

To get it clear lets say List1 has 50 SAT channels and we name it Dimitris. List 2 has 30 SAT channels and we name it Sports. Turn DTV on and off from a link room, and then you can see that List 1 is now called List 1 and the same goes for all the lists. Good thing the channels selected stay on the lists.

I have tried to reset my BV7, but nothing.

My BV7 is set to V.OPTION 2 and link rooms to L.OPTION 6.

Any ideas guys? Thank you.

-Dimitris

• 11-14-2009 4:52 PM In reply to

Re: DVB-S problem or NOT?

DrDimitris:

and link rooms to L.OPTION 6.

V.OPT 6 ???

• 11-15-2009 4:48 AM In reply to

Yes,  L.OPTION 6 for link rooms.

Is that wrong?

-Dimitris

• 11-15-2009 6:46 AM In reply to

• stefan
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • 200 miles from Struer
    • Posts 1,733
    • Founder

No. L.OPT 6 is correct. But you didn`t say, that you have no Beo Link-TVs. If you had link Beovisions it should be V.OPT 6. But you are the one with the house full of BL passives, am I right...?

But sorry, I have no idea to solve your problem....

Stefan

• 11-15-2009 7:02 AM In reply to

Yes Stefan, that is right. My mistake. The TV set in the link room is non B&O (in fact is a Samsung). But the image comes normally. And i can change channels,volume, etc through my IR eye with my Beo4. The problem is what i described above. [:'(] 

-Dimitris

• 11-16-2009 1:58 PM In reply to

Not many ideas as i understand. Time for a PM to Keith Saunders.... Big Smile

-Dimitris

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)