in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 06-21-2007 9:47 AM by beologisch. 20 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (21 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-17-2007 7:16 PM

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

Leon gets his BS4 Prize!

Congratulations to Leon aka 'Beologisch" - winner of the first ever BeoWorld Prize Draw - who collected his BeoSound 4 from Fred Baak of Bang & Olufsen Store in Houten. Fred did BeoWorld a great deal, and even agreed to present the prize to Leon personally on behalf of us all. Thanks also to Eduard for helping sort things out in Holland!

Pictured is Fred (Right) presenting the BeoSound 4 to Leon (Left) 

Fred has also agreed to be the supplier of all new BeoWorld prizes won in mainland Europe, and we all thank him for helping BeoWorld. What a great job giving away B&O prizes!! Big Smile

Lee

BeoWorld - Everything Bang & Olufsen

• 06-18-2007 4:11 AM In reply to

• Kevin
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-15-2007
    • Posts 1,256
    • Founder

Re: Leon gets his BS4 Prize!

Great to see!Yes
  • 06-18-2007 4:42 AM In reply to

• Tom
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Luxembourg
    • Posts 3,175
    • Bronze Member

Sad sad not to see me on this picture!!!

No, I'm joking! Enjoy your new toy, Leon! Big Smile

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. - Berthold Auerbach

• 06-18-2007 4:47 AM In reply to

Yes - Enjoy Leon ... wish it was me. Stick out tongue
  • 06-18-2007 5:49 AM In reply to

tom:

Sad sad not to see me on this picture!!!

No, I'm joking! Enjoy your new toy, Leon! Big Smile

chrisped:
    Yes - Enjoy Leon ... wish it was me. Stick out tongue

It can be you [next time] I'd like to thank the beoworld team, the "photographer" and Fred for their effort and ofcourse the prize; it's the replacement for my zilver/black Beosystem7000 incl.BL7000 and BL5000 [wich are now becomming absolete] a pity to say goodby to my cherished system but the BS4 looks absolutely stunning standing on the same cabinet smiling at us.........:-)

Leon: Beoworld's First "First Prize" winner. "Carpe Diem et Dolce Far Niente"
  • 06-18-2007 8:28 AM In reply to

• Tom
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Luxembourg
    • Posts 3,175
    • Bronze Member

beologisch:
    [

It can be you [next time] I'd like to thank the beoworld team, the "photographer" and Fred for their effort and ofcourse the prize; it's the replacement for my zilver/black Beosystem7000 incl.BL7000 and BL5000 [wich are now becomming absolete] a pity to say goodby to my cherished system but the BS4 looks absolutely stunning standing on the same cabinet smiling at us.........:-)

what speaker will you use with the BS4? will you keep the BL7000 and BL5000? Would sure be quite a unique combination!

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. - Berthold Auerbach

• 06-18-2007 12:38 PM In reply to

tom:
    beologisch:
    [

what speaker will you use with the BS4? will you keep the BL7000 and BL5000? Would sure be quite a unique combination!

I've linked the bs4 with my avant for surround purposes so I use the speakers attached to the avant : a pair of penta's two pair of beolab4500 and a pair of beolab 5000 [yes I like my music all around the house [and mondriaan]........:-)

I suppose I could keep the BL7000 for it's good looks but since the clock on it does not work in the A/V setup it would be a bit overdone so I will sell everything including the BL's for the beo4 is much more " handy" with the bs4.

Idea

• 06-18-2007 12:56 PM In reply to

Let me add my congratulations to Leon, it was nice to see the actual presentation, it would be nice to have a picture each month to keep the focus on it through the following month to encourage new Gold Members

Regards Keith....

• 06-18-2007 2:37 PM In reply to

beologisch:

Congratulations Leon ! 

Was it a complete BS7000 you had? If so, remember your poor friend Bart from Belgium and let me know if you sell your beogram 7000 Wink !

• 06-18-2007 2:54 PM In reply to

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

Keith Saunders:
    Let me add my congratulations to Leon, it was nice to see the actual presentation, it would be nice to have a picture each month to keep the focus on it through the following month to encourage new Gold Members

Done - thanks for reminding me Keith!

If you look at the bottom of the current Prize Draw page, you will see we created a section for the winners of the previous month's draw.

Lee
    Big Smile

• 06-19-2007 5:34 PM In reply to

Many congratulations on winning your prize Leon. Looking at the photo of you receiving it bought a smile to my face. B&O products are magical aren't they? Just like a child that can't contain their excitement going to Disney World for the first time! The magic of B&O along with the magic of all Beoworld's contributors makes for great suprises. Well done! ENJOY!

Simon.

"We can rebuild him. We have the technology." 7-40, 7-2, 9000, BS3, BC2, LC2, BC6000, Beo5
  • 06-20-2007 3:25 AM In reply to

The Beonic Man:

Many congratulations on winning your prize Leon. Looking at the photo of you receiving it bought a smile to my face. B&O products are magical aren't they? Just like a child that can't contain their excitement going to Disney World for the first time! The magic of B&O along with the magic of all Beoworld's contributors makes for great suprises. Well done! ENJOY!

Simon.

Well Simon,

Exactly how it feels.....:-) I've replaced my "old" beosystem7000 by the just won BS4 and it looks stunning together with my Beolab5000, allthough it's "hard to say goodbye" to my BS7000, wich I think is still a gorgeous and perfect item, but some choices are more difficult than others are'nt they ?

• 06-20-2007 3:33 AM In reply to

radioraheem:

beologisch:

Congratulations Leon ! 

Was it a complete BS7000 you had? If so, remember your poor friend Bart from Belgium and let me know if you sell your beogram 7000 Wink !

Hi Bart,

Long time............ ofcourse I remember you.......:-) but not in the mentioned context for I don't have a beogram7000 record player, "just" a master/a cord and a gramCD, otherwise you would be the first to come to mind because of your lack of recordplayers at home......;-)

• 06-20-2007 3:38 AM In reply to

Keith Saunders:

well put Keith : it could be you next month ! something to look forward to is'nt it ? I even got red hair in the picture [wich I don't have] just my exitement getting in my hair.............:-)

• 06-20-2007 3:45 AM In reply to

Hi to everyone here at Beoworld, this is my first post on the forum and is probably in the wrong place, but I did not know how to start a new topic.

I am amazed by how many prizes Beoworld gives away to its members and guests! I was lucky enough to win a brand new Beosound 1 Bang & Olufsen system at the Beoworld trade stand at the Queen's Cup Polo Final on the weekend and I really enjoy moving it around my house in different rooms.

Congrtulations beologisch! Your new Beosound 4 looks great, did you win this with the monthly prize draw?

Rgrds,
    Shun

• 06-20-2007 4:27 AM In reply to

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

Hello Shun, and welcome to BeoWorld !!

Once Henry gets some images to me, i'll be doing a news article on this as it's not public knowledge on the forums yet!! Laughing

For members.. all should be revealed tonight, and in the meantime well done Shun!! You have a PM too - just click on the "Inbox" icon at the top right of your screen.

Lee

Big Smile

• 06-20-2007 5:13 AM In reply to

Thanks for your email 9 LEE. Looking forward to being a Gold Member.

By the way, I have a Bang & Olufsen Century sound system. If I buy a Beo 4 remote control, will it be able to work with my Century and Beosound 1?

Rgrds,
    Shun

• 06-20-2007 5:48 AM In reply to

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

It most certainly will, but be sure they are not within "Beo4 Striking Distance" as you will be operating both units at once!!

Laughing

• 06-20-2007 6:01 AM In reply to

nastynip:

Hi to everyone here at Beoworld, this is my first post on the forum and is probably in the wrong place, but I did not know how to start a new topic.

I am amazed by how many prizes Beoworld gives away to its members and guests! I was lucky enough to win a brand new Beosound 1 Bang & Olufsen system at the Beoworld trade stand at the Queen's Cup Polo Final on the weekend and I really enjoy moving it around my house in different rooms.

Congrtulations beologisch! Your new Beosound 4 looks great, did you win this with the monthly prize draw?

Rgrds,
    Shun

By the way, I have a Bang & Olufsen Century sound system. If I buy a Beo 4 remote control, will it be able to work with my Century and Beosound 1?

Rgrds,
    Shun

Hi Shun [and fellow lucky winning b&o guy],

Welcome to beoworld ! yes did win the BS4 on the first prize draw ever on Beoworld ! see picture ......:-) you are just as lucky as I am for winning a BS1 at the Beoworld trade stand at the Queen's Cup Polo Final, my BS4 stands fixed on its cabinet, you can even move your prize around the house, what a luxioury !! (the power cord on the BS4 is too short to be able to do the same......:-)

Yes, imo. you can use a beo4 for both product although both were initially not ment for the use of a remote and not capable of linking, the century works fine with a BL1000 [but a beo4 will do the job as well] and a BS1 has a beo4 as an option for remote control.

Enjoy !

• 06-20-2007 8:47 AM In reply to

9 LEE:

Hello Shun, and welcome to BeoWorld !!

Once Henry gets some images to me, i'll be doing a news article on this as it's not public knowledge on the forums yet!! Laughing

For members.. all should be revealed tonight, and in the meantime well done Shun!! You have a PM too - just click on the "Inbox" icon at the top right of your screen.

Lee

Big Smile

Hi Shun! Glad to see you've got yourself going on BeoWorld. I will start a new thread later on today asking all the new members, that registered at the polo on Sunday to reveal themselves and give us a quick indicidual into. In answer to your question, yes the Beo4 can control both your Century and BS1. The Beo4 is a good looking piece, and at £100 new you should get one if you can, or perhaps wait and see if one pops up on eBay for about £50 or so. 

Oooo Lee hasn't spoiled the news to BeoWorld yet! Celine has sent me all the photos that she does have and is still searching for the other SD card as far as I'm aware. Anyway for now you've got incoming photos on the way.

Cool

• 06-21-2007 9:47 AM In reply to

radioraheem:

beologisch:

Congratulations Leon ! 

Hi Bart,

thinking of you......................and a beogram7000 record player [wich I don't have in my set up] here's one for sale on www.marktplaats.nl onder : Advertentienr.:9992861813

Page 1 of 1 (21 items)