in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 10-29-2009 9:31 PM by cremaster. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-28-2009 11:57 PM

Problems with UHF signal

I am having problems with my Avant tv where my UHF signal starts off perfectly but slowly disintergrates into total loss.

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks

Peter

• 10-29-2009 5:52 PM In reply to

Re: Problems with UHF signal

cremaster:

I am having problems with my Avant tv where my UHF signal starts off perfectly but slowly disintergrates into total loss.

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks

Peter

Can you elaborate on the problem? Do you really mean the UHF signal, or do you mean that your picture breaks-up, or is it your set top box?  Provide fuller details and I'm sure someone will help!

Graham

[EDIT] And welcome to Beoworld!

I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure. [W C Fields]

• 10-29-2009 9:31 PM In reply to

Re: Problems with UHF signal

Graham

The problem I have happens not only on the Avant but on an older Beovision as well.

What happens is the picture on the UHF station starts off perfectly but after about 3 mins it starts to deterioate until it finally disappears.

This happens on all uhf channels.

It is not the antenna as it has happened in another house, and I have tried numerous ones.

It seems to work through outside tuning devices such as video (not as clear but picture stays on) and digital set top box.

Any ideas would be grateful

Thanks for the reply Graham

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)