in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 10-23-2009 9:46 AM by Peter. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-05-2009 6:19 AM

• Rob Barton
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 08-21-2009
    • Knighton, Wales, UK
    • Posts 6
    • Bronze Member

Still need a little help...

I posted a request for help with my loose connection on my Beocenter 9000 CD...

If anyone could take a look at the photo on the Blog below and tell me where the other end of the connection should go then please help.

It seems strange that you can post a video but not a pickture on the Forum, I will attemp to put a video of the fault next time I sign on.

http://robinknighton-radnorhills.blogspot.com/

The CD player would play all my collection up untill a few weeks ago, now it will only play about one third

of the CD's I have.

Help?    Rob Barton.

• 10-05-2009 6:59 AM In reply to

Re: Still need a little help...

Hi Rob,

I don't know enough to give you a firm answer so I recommend that you send a PM to one of the cleverer members like Keith Saunders or Dillen

Regards Graham

• 10-23-2009 8:36 AM In reply to

• Rob Barton
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 08-21-2009
    • Knighton, Wales, UK
    • Posts 6
    • Bronze Member

Thanks Graham for the info...

I am quite busy now but will get intouch with the experts and get my CD's back up and running.

I will put a blog together with all this info with pictures and diagrams for others to follow in the future.

• 10-23-2009 9:46 AM In reply to

You can post a picture. Click on the Options tab when you post and you can upload a jpg.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)