in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 09-08-2009 7:49 PM by Scarlett. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-08-2009 7:49 PM

Beolink Problem with USB

I have a Beo Center 2 and use Beolink to connect my MAC to the system to play internet radio and iTunes.  I had a fire in my home, and after reconstruction and restoration of the cables, I couldn't connect to Beolink.  Tech support advised I needed to update firmware, but I couldn't because the box, or Beolink device couldn't be "seen" by my MAC.  Hours of trying to resolve the issue, weeks and weeks, and a common error message about power to the device didn't give their techs a clue that the box was not operating.  I noticed that when I moved the box, the error message would appear on my Mac, and closer inspection revealed the USB connection was loose, actually rattling around.  I removed the back, and the USB fell out, not even soldered on to the board.  Called the retail store, and they sent another box.  Same issue, USB loose.  Requested another, and it arrived broken as well.  Third request and I received one that was in better shape, and was finally able to plug it in, update and connect.  Has anyone else experienced this issue t=with the USB on the Beolink?

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)