in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 10-22-2009 6:19 AM by timhanna. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-22-2009 6:05 AM

Programming Link TV to play Radio at a certain time doesnt work.

Hi,

When Im in the bedroom and press RADIO, the BV1 in the bedroom... plays the radio :) It is connected to a bv7-40 mk3 using just masterlink, no RF yet.

The thing is, that when I go to Play Timers etc, I can only enable/disable the timer, but can set it! It is grayed out, is this normal? I went to the BV7 in the lounge, thinking that I might need to set it up from there, and I can, however I want the BV1 (bedroom) TV to work, not the BV7.

Am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

• 10-22-2009 6:14 AM In reply to

• stefan
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • 200 miles from Struer
    • Posts 1,733
    • Founder

Re: Programming Link TV to play Radio at a certain time doesnt work.

Nothing wrong. If you set up your BV1 as a link-TV it is just possible to set the timer to on/off via your linkroom. The play timer "expects" the audiomaster to play and is set up in your mainroom....maybe it`s time for a Beotime...?

Stefan

• 10-22-2009 6:17 AM In reply to

You program the time on the main TV, you leave the TIMER OFF on that TV.

You set TIMER ON in the bedroom TV, et voila!

• 10-22-2009 6:19 AM In reply to

Ahhhh!!!!!! I get it, Thanks PhilLondon... I guess it makes sense, its a central way to manage the timers!

Thanks stefan, I was thinking about that option, but PhilLondon just saved me £300 :).... for now that it! hehe

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)