in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 05-21-2009 3:50 AM by jorgen. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-17-2009 12:27 PM

• manu
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Posts 6
    • Bronze Member

Beoport

I am having trouble installing Beoport 4.83 on my new Vista Ultimate (32 bit)PC. Having turned off the firewall and running the Beoport program as an Adminstrator, the software runs until it gets to the point of installing the USB driver.

The program then hangs, and Windows comes up with a search box in an attempt to try and find a driver. There are a couple of options - automatic (recommended) or browse.

I have tried both options without success (browsing to Windows\system32\drivers) and it then says it cannot find a driver and aborts the installation.

Has anybody else had this problem and found a workaround?

• 05-17-2009 2:55 PM In reply to

Re: Beoport

Can't think of a good reason - no doubt there is a conflict in the operating system - there is a new version S/W 5.00 which could be worth a try though. I used to have similar problems trying to get B&O software to work with my PC - now have a Mac !

• 05-18-2009 3:20 AM In reply to

• MikaelB
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Herning, Denmark
    • Posts 191
    • Founder

I had same problem back when the product changed name to BeoPort.

My BeoLink PC (the old name for BeoPort) had to go to the dealer.

They changed something (probably the whole main board), and it have been working ever since.

I am not using Mac.

/MikaelB

• 05-21-2009 3:50 AM In reply to

I have installed the new Beoplayer from B&o and it works perfectly until i have shut down my computer and startet it the next day, then it says that there is a problem and it windows are searching for a solution.

The only way i can get it to work again are if i reinstall it and then it works again.

It is only Boeplayer and Net radio that doesn't work all the other links work perfectly

Anyone knows what could be wrong.

Jorgen

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)