in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 03-15-2010 1:56 PM by tagfoster. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-14-2010 5:18 PM

Listing to Parts of Albums

Hello everybody. I have recently bought a Beosound 5 which I love, but I have one huge problem with it and the problem is that after finding a CD I cannot select, say the 2nd  track or any other track number and play the rest of the album. As soon as a track has finished, MOTS kicks in and heads off to a different album. Also, if I'm listening to a CD and want to skip a track, how do I do it? If I use the remote to skip the track  MOTS kicks in again and the next track to be played won't be the subsequent track on the Album.

I only have a beo4 remote  and I wondered if using a Beo5 remote would allow me to skip a track but stay on the same album?

Any advise would be greatly appreciated as this is really frustrating.

Many thanks

Andrew

• 03-15-2010 5:19 AM In reply to

Re: Listing to Parts of Albums

Hi Andrew,

In order to play either an entire album, or skip to the next or previous track in an album, either using the front controls on the BS5 or your the up and down controls on your Beo4 remote, you have to select the album of your choice whilst either in 'Album' mode or 'Covers' mode on the BS5.

If you select a track whilst in 'Title" mode the BS5 will just play that track and then MOTS takes over.

I have found that you can play an entire album from just selecting a track by following this procedure:

Select any track whilst in 'Titles' mode

Press the left hand button on the BS5, the album cover will appear on the screen of the BS5

Move the cursor to 'Covers' mode,  and then press GO.

The BS5 will then start to play the entire album and you can skip tracks as desired.

Kind regards

Paul 

• 03-15-2010 1:56 PM In reply to

Re: Listening to Parts of Albums

Hello Paul,

Thank you very much for your swift reply. I will try your suggestions later this evening. It's reassuring to know that it is possible to do what I wanted.

Regards,

Andrew

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)