in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 03-02-2009 9:52 AM by TripEnglish. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-02-2009 9:16 AM

BeoVision 10

Does somebody know how this new TV will look like? I have red that it should be like BV9 but with narrow frame. Will it have a lens speaker and the "eye" on top to monitor space conditions? Will there be a possibility of a motor floor stand etc? Will it be BeoSystem based or not? Whata about modules, which will be available? Whatabout a release date (which part of this year)?

• 03-02-2009 9:52 AM In reply to

Re: BeoVision 10

We're not really sure. It's "reading the tea leaves" at this point. I doubt the speakers will have acoustic lenses, based both on the price-point and the fact that it is going to be a stereo speaker. I personally hope we never see a single speaker with two lenses popping out of it!

We know it will not have a full BeoSystem 3, but it will have a surround sound module and code converter with connectivity closer to the BeoSystem 3 (if not identical) than the BeoVision 8. It is also expected to be the first in our new digital television platform which will creep into the lineup in the coming few years. 

As for a stand option, the only thing we know for certain is that it will mount on the wall "right out of the box" so it seems like that will be the preferred option if not the only one. Anything more would simply be speculation.

I think we'll know exactly what we're dealing with by late summer and should all have on in our homes by November!  

There is scarcely anything in this world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little more cheaply. The person who buys on price alone is this man's lawful prey. - John Ruskin

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)